Posted: 11 years ago
Only Mohan is saving grace...Megha behaved too much egoistic and stupidWhy someone call you in resort to give u file on vacation...She could have called Prateek to reception or left file at reception...Guess she is living with no brain ...right now...
Hopefully Mohan and her tackle situation not in cliche way...Let see...I really cant deciide to be angry with her for mindless egoistic  stubborness agaisnt  MOhan  today or just be sympathetic for its deadly outcome tommorow...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
@VJ: Mohan is the only person worth watching these days and that is not a good sign for any show. 
Originally posted by an12345678

@VJ: Mohan is the only person worth watching these days and that is not a good sign for any show. 

No show depend solely on one character too much. Initially in NBT most of the characters had substance but now only mohan is worth watching. 

Forgot to add: Nanhi is also always good. Guru is good most of the time. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i am thinking ye mirchi kitna pareshaan kar rahi hein monu ko!bichara mera monu.

Haan yaar, ab megha ke behaviour ke saath saath uska face bhi stupid lagne lagaa hai , have you noticed, she really looks blank most of the time..
 VJ

Originally posted by kuls11

Only Mohan is saving grace...Megha behaved too much egoistic and stupidWhy someone call you in resort to give u file on vacation...She could have called Prateek to reception or left file at reception...Guess she is living with no brain ...right now...
Hopefully Mohan and her tackle situation not in cliche way...Let see...I really cant deciide to be angry with her for mindless egoistic  stubborness agaisnt  MOhan  today or just be sympathetic for its deadly outcome tommorow...

You are so right - even if she had reached, atlest after Mohan's warning she should have handed it over in the reception itself...
 VJ

Originally posted by an12345678

You have a point - well said -  its not a good sign for the show, the show should be more based
 VJ

megha always egoistic and stuborn . always . she never listen to mohan . she take his help and immedtly start making faces and insult him .  ungratful . he help her in evrything but she call him musibat.  he find nanhi he save tanu he take nanhi to fancy dres he save her life at shivratri but she insult him like maharani and only sumtime say thank u like big meherbani. she will be saved tommrow but she need the lesson.  
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

No show depend solely on one character too much. Initially in NBT most of the characters had substance but now only mohan is worth watching. 

Forgot to add: Nanhi is also always good. Guru is good most of the time. 

I totally agree with you - initially so many types of characters and their interactions were shown and that made the show so charming and well rounded ..now if they only focus on Mohan- Megha all the time , they will have to resort to such gimmicks - this Pratik stuff is so yuck and so overstretched - I am somehow focusing on Mohan and managing to see

You are right , nanhi, guru are good - actually so are many others ...but they are given very little time these days and Pratik creepo is given maximum time ..but I'll get frustrated if I think that ..so I focus on Mohan and then its like...😍

Cheers!
 VJ

Originally posted by ssuraj627

megha always egoistic and stuborn . always . she never listen to mohan . she take his help and immedtly start making faces and insult him .  ungratful . he help her in evrything but she call him musibat.  he find nanhi he save tanu he take nanhi to fancy dres he save her life at shivratri but she insult him like maharani and only sumtime say thank u like big meherbani. she will be saved tommrow but she need the lesson.  

Yes you are right, Megha always takes help and insults Mohan.
But My dearest Mohan is so helpful, always ignores her insults and jumps to help her - he is like "always at your service" mode.

I totally agree with your saying that she makes faces at Monu unnecessarily and its very irritating to see her that way.

megha and her fil hate mohan for amar badnami but why cant they understand that mohan had majburi 
if she can do job in same paper that call amar chor for majburi if sanjay clean ofice like peon when rastogi order him for majburi even mohan have majburi to do his duty as crime reporter all have majburi not just megha and her susral so why she call mohan ghiinona in which event he did any ghinoni harkat can she plz remember only yestrday he save tanu from going to jail and today he is ghinona megha forget his upkar so fast and only remember amar badnami if she so bother for her husband reputation why she herself doing job there is not that ghinona from moral pov