WU 4/4/12 : Ram's Surprises for Priya!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update, Maria. Loved the episode as usual
Maria as  usual a wonderful update.. thanks..

Ram really stole the thunder and simply jumped several notches ahead in earning browine points today..
Priya"s happiness and gratitude simply made her to mouth a silent thankyou and look at him with more love..Beautifully expressed by ST..

Loved the way Ram teased Priya and forcing her to say Ram again and again.But I was left wondering why she insisted that Ram calling should happen within closed doors and between them? Really want Priya to call Ram in front of Nihks and see her face scowling..
Thanks for nice update!!
Maria how did you post a picture in this forum….i mean a particular scene from BALH. Actually i tried to copy paste a picture in my topic but unable to do so.

thanks a lot for the lovely update...
wat is brewing in the evil head of niharika's...😡

Thanks a lot of the wonderful update maria...and by inserting that RaYa pic, tumne dil garden-garden kar diya!!😃
wow😳 i guess nice golu-pippu😛 epi today maria😃...will try to watch the repeat, par u know my weekend starts today and i get busy😆 so may not come back today. u have a nice weekend and sleep well😃

love ya🤗 
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by md410

Thanks for the update
I should call you emoticon queen
I like how it was balanced today with rajkumar story.
Ram had told her on her insist that a gudiya has come in his life to take care of him when she wanted to know secret of his chocolate box. Today she tells him about her prince of charming.

ABout precap'
I do not know if the Sony's YT video about synopsis in which it was shown that raya separation over nihu's instigation is now on the table.  TRP are back to 2.9 plus slot has lot competition, so separation should not happen but  am confuse about where CV going with this. Nihu still has not use priya not telling nuts abortion card yet. 
oye arpita😕 tujhe itna pyar ho gaya hai us Niharika se😕 ki Nihu🤢 bula rahi ho😡😡 tu sach mein meri "ullu"😆 hai...tu ne hi bataya na night queen or owl🤣 doesn't matter😃
seeya monday at Zubys😳
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

Maria as  usual a wonderful update.. thanks..

Ram really stole the thunder and simply jumped several notches ahead in earning browine points today..
Priya"s happiness and gratitude simply made her to mouth a silent thankyou and look at him with more love..Beautifully expressed by ST..

Loved the way Ram teased Priya and forcing her to say Ram again and again.But I was left wondering why she insisted that Ram calling should happen within closed doors and between them? Really want Priya to call Ram in front of Nihks and see her face scowling..
samaj lo jaan😳 voh dadi ko heart attack nahi dena chahti😆😆😆 haan par she should call him Ram in front of Arpita's Nihu😡 😆😆 i would like that too
thx for the lovely detailed update, appreciate ur time and patience
why are they back to body doubles...