How many feel Kushi will fall ill next?

sman thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How many feel that Kushi will fall ill with all teh tension from both the sides? In her unconsicous state, she might burst out someting which Anav will hear..because when she is conscious, she won't say naything as Arnav wont beleive her..what say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Even I was thinking of this..but nothing we want/hope for/ expect ever happens...so what's the point? ðŸ˜”
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that is a good possibility
sman thumbnail
dont loose hope..IPL will make sure IPK does better :-)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i she will be hospitalized 
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
if her illness will progress the story .. I hope she will be ill ..
but if it just to be filler just as holi confession & H-R track .. I will burst out of anger 😡
crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it could be possible. First of all, the truth behind Khushi and Payal's behavior regarding the pratiyogita will come out somehow and Arnav will realize that khushi was trying to help that Veena girl as well by forfeiting the reward. Then if god forbids Arnav finds out about Snake and Khushi going together to get medicine then hopefully Arnav will find out from Anjali that she forced Khushi to go get it. But in the mean time Arshi will have a huge fight (hence the SBS for today where Arnav tells Khushi that I HAD to marry you or else you would have done god knows what). Thinking this Khushi will put two and two together and with all the tension and stress will get severely ill, maybe because of sleeping outside or something. Then once she falls ill ALL the truths will come out and Arnie will eventually feel ashamed for misunderstanding her. I really hope that Arnav finds out the truth soon, because after watching today's precap i was sooo pissed off seeing Shyam smiling and Arnie watching that (god knows if he thinks they both are smiling at eachother and gets annoyed of how khushi could like a snake like him)!!! I'm dying to watch the next episode! Hope you guys agree with me. 
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya i was wondering when her being ill track would start. I mean this was one of the spoilers we got like almost  2 weeks ago, when she was sneezing. I was kinda looking forward to that, ASR all going in the caring mode. But don't know if this track gonna come or not. Lets c what happens.
Maddy1270 thumbnail
it's a possibility... however, some of the spoilers given haven't come true. even if khushi doesn't fall ill, I'm sure we, the audience, will, thanks to what passes off as a story nowadays!
Arshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something anything to bring them cLoser n solving the Mu!!!!