Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: teeena

thankuuu😊
about kesar -prats plan..i think they will use bail budhi's budhi to get tn back...😆
means kesar has started her jadoo at him..now he will at her feeet...😆

nd radhe menka can try to snatch all property 😕..i want kesar to learn them a good lesson😊

i think kesar overheard some blackmailing convo btwn them...and she told prats about that radhey is blackmailing menenka about something...and then prats and krishna try to find out the so called raaz...and in this process they try to locate her father and so called cousin brother..whom krihna met in hotel...it will be a worth watching episode...😊

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow good post teena⭐️👏 I m dying to see cute kriya scenes😳but all kriya scenes are pending cause of samra.kabab me haddi yahoo samra will go to tn 😛dhinka chika🥳😆 story is getting interesting day by day😛i loved kesar's new avatar.she will rocked😛
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

i think kesar overheard some blackmailing convo btwn them...and she told prats about that radhey is blackmailing menenka about something...and then prats and krishna try to find out the so called raaz...and in this process they try to locate her father and so called cousin brother..whom krihna met in hotel...it will be a worth watching episode...😊

totally agree with u...kriya try to find out  the truth about meneka's past...it will give high trp...👏

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post teens. Whoever wants to go back to gh, pls go immdtly except our Kriya leaving them alone at adda🤣 🤣.
Jokes apart, a big question is how samar wil agree to go with kesar leaving behind his 'Maaa'? So a KriyaS scene awaiting!
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

here's to hoping that Samara has another one of his tantrums and insists that he won't leave without GD and SS... especially since he doesn't know his mom well enough to trust her yet

hahahahha...after all he is well trained by his smart chachu...to show tantrum...he pressurise kesar and kesar requested to kn to bring back SS,GD...so that Adda will convert into Kriya niwas...the love bird left alone for few days...😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kabe

Nice post teens. Whoever wants to go back to gh, pls go immdtly except our Kriya leaving them alone at adda🤣 🤣.
Jokes apart, a big question is how samar wil agree to go with kesar leaving behind his 'Maaa'? So a KriyaS scene awaiting!

too much🤣
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Gud post teena and yup waiting for kriya scenes 😍
And yaa I think the same krish,ll do some majdoori it,ll b touchy one!!

lets wait...hope fr best😳
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Nice post Teena😊
We're eagerly awaiting some lubbly dubbly kriya scenes, but agree, don't want KN to go in their room. 
Yup, the show's doing great, the track's interesting, but most of all, the leads' appearance at spa worked wonders too😉  that was the best promotion mkap could ever have.

yaaa spa was lucky fr us this time or our leads r lucky fr spaa😉
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

here's to hoping that Samara has another one of his tantrums and insists that he won't leave without GD and SS... especially since he doesn't know his mom well enough to trust her yet

hahaha...may be 1 by 1 he can make others entry into tn...atleast gd's entry can be expected...😊

teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

wow good post teena⭐️👏 I m dying to see cute kriya scenes😳but all kriya scenes are pending cause of samra.kabab me haddi yahoo samra will go to tn 😛dhinka chika🥳😆 story is getting interesting day by day😛i loved kesar's new avatar.she will rocked😛

yaaa thats y all happpy...atleast now kriya will have some alone time at adda.😳...bt vt abt gd ,ss...they shud go to guruma's asharm fr some blessings fr few days😉