Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sarahkelly

👏good analysis!!!!!!!👍🏼

but omg cant bear that creepo😡
cant anyone throw him out🤢

Thank u so much for ur apreciation Dear🤗

My hatred for creep is unlimited today... HATE HIM TO THE CORE...Angry

I just want Arnav to know the truth soon and throw him out... But i think we have to wait for this a long time...😒
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
really nicely put! i liked how ur connected her dupatta with her pain, and anjali helping her get out of it, by being by her side..thats what i had thought when i saw that scene as well... but i ddnt think far enough that in the process of anjali and khushi being by eachothers side, anjali will push her more towards danger aka shyam...that was a good sign u caught there...really liked the post! thanks for the PM :)
Geet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango-frost

really nicely put! i liked how ur connected her dupatta with her pain, and anjali helping her get out of it, by being by her side..thats what i had thought when i saw that scene as well... but i ddnt think far enough that in the process of anjali and khushi being by eachothers side, anjali will push her more towards danger aka shyam...that was a good sign u caught there...really liked the post! thanks for the PM :)

Thank u so much for ur apreciation Dear🤗
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet24

Hey Punkin🤗
Thanks for reading my post Dear...

Hate the creep to the core and after hearing him saying that he loves Khushi in public, my hatred for him is knowing no limits...😡

Do u really think Anji will turn grey?

Yes, because she turned so fast on Khushi when she married ASR.  I thought she might be one that would stand by Khushi and try to understand but no way.  Her husband is God to her plus she doesn't seem able to stand on her own without  help from all family...
Geet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Yes, because she turned so fast on Khushi when she married ASR.  I thought she might be one that would stand by Khushi and try to understand but no way.  Her husband is God to her plus she doesn't seem able to stand on her own without  help from all family...

Oh Dear... U r scaring me...
But i will pray to god so that if she turns grey, she will understand her mistake soon...

One Shyam is enough... Cant accept another positive to negative character...
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet24

Oh Dear... U r scaring me...
But i will pray to god so that if she turns grey, she will understand her mistake soon...

One Shyam is enough... Cant accept another positive to negative character...

Remember what the CV said, Khushi would lose everything before turning MU around.  We are not there yet.  You are right, for those of us who love Khushi, it is scaring me too.
Geet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Remember what the CV said, Khushi would lose everything before turning MU around.  We are not there yet.  You are right, for those of us who love Khushi, it is scaring me too.

I am thinking the same...

The worst hasnt come yet...😭 Yeah, i remember what Gul Khan said-Arnav will ruin Khushi's life...😭
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Wonderful and awesome, I wish the serial had a book version which I could use for my projects and these post would be such awesome analysis for my projects too XDDD and then I would love school and studying XD
Geet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

👏 Wonderful and awesome, I wish the serial had a book version which I could use for my projects and these post would be such awesome analysis for my projects too XDDD and then I would love school and studying XD

Thanks Buddy😳

I also wish we could have a book version...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great Post as always! Why do I get the feeling that now Arnav will suspect Shyam more than Khushi? After seeing the pre cap this is the feeling I am getting. She was struggling against him and Shyam was smiling in a sleezy way! What part looked like Khushi was having fun? I think he may now re-think the 'forced hug' as well! Let's hope so anyway!

I hope that thread caught on the cupboard door will further indicate to him that snake has been in the room! This proves he has NOT changed and has no intention of changing! Lets hope Arnav starts to THINK all of this through!