Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Symbolism: 4/4/12 - Page 3

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bfunofbb123

not like this post i love it dear i love symbolisms and it sounds right but i don't want arhi to hurt or get distant from each other anymore i wish this fight brings them more closer and as u said it looks like anji will help kushi as she untangled her dupata she might help her in her times of need but i dread the day she will find out the truth! ugg the creep how dare he hate his creepi face and tomorrow i hope kushi give him the slap that he deserves!  

Thanks u loved it😊

Hey dont worry dear... ArHi are coming close and will come closer now... Rem, when Shyam makes a plan , he ends up bringing them closer... So dont worry...

I also dont want ArHi in pain... But MUs always cause pain and we cant do anything about it...

Me too waiting impatiently for the day when the truth will be revealed to Anji..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Poonam786

And when he says he loves her in front of the shopkeeper.. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! Ugh, he makes my skin crawl, the pervert!  🤢

Arghh...😡 i hate that moment the most...😡

Wanna kill him, thats my wish ri8 now...😡

Oh... for the first time in my life i am hating sum1 like this...😡 and Shyam deserves it...
Geet24 thumbnail

Thanks Dear😳
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm
👍🏼 very well analysed...
its just that i hope khsuhi and arnav may not fight (huge one) as it hurts yaaar 😭  seeing them in pian

Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Punkin22

Hey Geet, I was excited when I saw pm from you.  Knew you would have good post.  I agree that Anjali and Khushi will get closer but when truth is out she will turn on her fast.  The CV has said that Khushi will lose everything so the worst has yet to come. YUK!  You cannot kill Shyam, I have a six foot ant hill in Africa that I have reserved just for him to be staked out on!!!!!😡😡 Have a good day friend.

Hey Punkin🤗
Thanks for reading my post Dear...

Hate the creep to the core and after hearing him saying that he loves Khushi in public, my hatred for him is knowing no limits...😡

Do u really think Anji will turn grey?
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love your post!!! Good analysis x
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lifeisloving

hmmm

👍🏼 very well analysed...
its just that i hope khsuhi and arnav may not fight (huge one) as it hurts yaaar 😭  seeing them in pian

i know dear... It hurts me seeing them in painCry that too becoz of the creep😡...

Me too hoping that their fight wont be a big one... But u know Arnav ri8... He repents only after hurting Khushi... Khushi always provokes him...

Dunno whats gonna happen... Waiting for tomorrow's epi..

Thanks for liking my post🤗
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobeeta

I love your post!!! Good analysis x

Thank u so much Dearie🤗
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏good analysis!!!!!!!👍🏼
but omg cant bear that creepo😡
cant anyone throw him out🤢
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shruti_P

i loved ur POV 

agree to most of the parts
i really hope they show anjali to be strong so that nothing falls apart 

Thanks Dear😳

I really dont want Anji to come out as weak... She should be strong... I want her to handle Shyam's problem herself after the revealation... I think she will be... She surprises me in some situations turning strong unexpectedly...