Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

Identity Crisis! :(

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone!πŸ€—
Posting something after ages! πŸ˜†
Anyway! Ranveer accepted that he's a heartless person *By heartless i mean he's shattered inside* πŸ₯Ί Aaliya on the other hand is confused and decides to tell everything to Nargis πŸ˜³ who is supposed to narrate the truth to Nafisa is something happens to Aaliya πŸ˜”
Rishi outburst was *pause* Ok! I felt he was less annoying today and he supported Aaliya's decision when she said 'If you aint promising me, then i cant live in peace' πŸ˜³
So Mr.Don is Mahendra Pratap πŸ˜Ž Mahendra - Mehreen *rhyme* πŸ˜ˆ
The name Mehreen *woman of love* hints that she would teach the meaning of Love to our lonely Ranveer πŸ˜ I fell he's already in an emotional relationship with her☺️ *as he is carrying her pic 24*7, be it in PC/Mobile/Hardcopy* πŸ€£

The biggest question in Aaliya's mind *Infact in everyone's mind* is whether she'll be the same person once she comes back *London/Mission* πŸ˜’
I feel 3 months will surely change her life, but she would still be the bubbly, caring but MATURED Aaliya 

Share your views too πŸ˜›
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
who knows but she will more mature than ever but ranveer might be on a mission but his is a start of a love blooming for him
seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Aaliya on the other hand is confused and decides to tell everything to Nargis πŸ˜³ who is supposed to narrate the truth to Nafisa is something happens to Aaliya πŸ˜”

Aaliya choose the right person to tell the truth. She didnt want to tell either funny Meghna or emotional Rishi. She said to Nargis who will be the only one in their gang to understand what Aaliya is going to accomplish.

Rishi outburst was *pause* Ok! I felt he was less annoying today and he supported Aaliya's decision when she said 'If you aint promising me, then i cant live in peace' πŸ˜³

Yeah, he wasnt annoying to a great extent. He gave in when she showed her concern. Thank god , He didnt create a scene as I expected him to do.πŸ˜†

I feel 3 months will surely change her life, but she would still be the bubbly, caring but MATURED Aaliya 

Well said πŸ‘.

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Great post Aanchu!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree that she chose the right person to tell the truth considering the fact that she couldn't say anything to her family!!!
Though Nargis will defo be scared for her...she will surely support her coz she's a deshbhakt herself...

Cuming to Ranveer carrying a picture...that was really cute...and yeah Aaliya lives in almost every gadget that he owns...lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think when A returns from the mission she'll be more mature...I too think that at least for sometime she'll be shattered inside...There are a few reason for it:

1. She'll fall in love with someone who makes her choose b/w himself and her duties
2. She'll be married to a terrorist (we all know wat dat means) and will possible see the actual side of terrorism (guns, deaths...all dat stuff)

I just hope Ranveer is able to bring her back to her normal bubbly self...😊

sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aaliya will change for sure... 2 bad...but going for a dangerous mission is lyk a garenteed death...she's brave...i just want raveer 2 understand dat she cares for him...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, she will change for sure. She be be more matured and I hope she will have Ranveer for emotional support as well. cshe will be more afffected emotionally.
Saams thumbnail
Good post..I agree with your views on Rishi.lol

3 months wud definitely change Aaliya for d better,I guess. She is gonna be more mature .
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great postπŸ‘

and as for aaliyah i hope she is the same bubbly person😊
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just cant wait till the mission starts...hope this farwell part passes by soon. 
sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i can't wait for the action part of terrorism...waiting for Aaliya's training maybe mallika is a new character...and mayb there will b sum feelings btw Aaliya and ranveer during the training