Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi M.E ..after reading the fm posts i didn't bother about watching the serial..reading itself  makes me angry...whats wrong with the CV's...anjalis a kind of woman if her husband wan't to marry another girl she will arrange a marriage herself and decorate wedding night ...😆 Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

oye hoye! kya baath hai!! Super duper funny poshtwa my mental exotica!!
gituu darling
chal thu aur main CVs ko kidnap karthain hain
lets kidnap them, lock them up in an empty wharehouse, with some water, a large tank with liquid food and straws for them to draw on and bed pans.

then you and i need to get down to the business of cleaning the RM house.
First order of the day - Mind blowing S** for the leads, no ifs and buts, we just throw them together in the pool, wich has bhang mixed in it and have them do it.

then get Shyamu to Addiction Clinic and have him neutered. No need for his seeds anymore and it will calm him down

Payaliya - send her to an ashram, she is good for nothing.

Mami - She needs to sign a Bollywood film with someone, she is too good to be held back at RM

ASR - Drug him, tie him down and send forum girls on him.

Khushi - well, give her a safety pin so she can pin her handkerchief to her bib, bhullakkad kahi ki

Anjali? - Lord please have mercy on earth. we need deliverance from this malady called Anjali. She is single handedly muddling everyones brains into silly pudding.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT MAMIJI IS TOP NOTCH - drag queen kahi ki, attention wh*re as a character but class apart as an actor.

OK let's talk about anjali -
  GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMAN - Why doesnt she want chote to know??? it's just dizziness not a freaking heart attack. He would get the whole pharmaceutical company to the green room for you. But no you like a smartass send Khushi to guard your husband. ugh.

please share the above .gif for payal as well.

Arnav and Khushi you guys need to do it or make way I am coming to RM.

Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ASR - Drug him, tie him down and send forum girls on him.

You have my vote for that one!!!

Rest of the post, hiilllarious, as usual. 😆
MentalExotica thumbnail

Achay Bachay! Aisa nahi Kehthay! Ithna Acha Post hai. No talk of death ok? Tumharay post ko meri post ki Umr lag jaye!!😆 (which is not more than 6 pages usually 😃)

UMEED pe toh Duniya kayam hai. 

@red shhh aise nahi kehte - chote ko yeh sab pasand nahi ðŸ˜†

SoShy thumbnail
I watched the episode and I am so disappointed in everything... 😔

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

BRAINWAVES 4/4/2012

CVs - ' hey guys here is some crass drama which is meant to induce laughter in the form of vomit '

Pari and Rakshas, Vikram-Vetal.

(we need to feed the fans symbolism - they will try to break these acts down )

Let's move on to Payal and Mamiji we need to get their act together lest their cakey make-up falls off.  

Time for symbolism '-  HIDE AND SEEK , STATUE STATUE, CATCH AND COOK, HUSHA BUSHA WE ALL FALL DOWN.

Meanwhile we will make the Promo scene in which Nani asks Khushi the reason for not accepting the award look like a passing wind - a silent fart.

Arnav can't see Payal's tears anymore - he is upto his throat with the crying ladies in his house and to top it all he married one who makes him cry out loud.

So MISTER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA - today one of your famous dialogues is going to haunt you not once but twice. Let me explain ' "DONT BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING YOU SEE"

Anjali - ' Khushiji my husband is a wimp he can't go alone to buy medicines can you accompany him? He might get lost, he needs a body guard - i cant be there for him i have fainting tendencies and i am blinded by the aggarbatti ka dhuan cos I pray 15 times a day.

Shyam - ' wow i love my wife for letting me love Khushiji ' My life is like ruffles lays ' no one can eat just one. Yay i am so happy my wife thinks i am a wimp.

Best day of my life ' ofcourse after the terrace hug day ' what a beautiful memory of hugging Khushi

honestly, the the themes of the show: Dont believe in everything you see, and SYMBOLISM. 

Me: Hmm.. ASR is drinking water.. could it be????😕

Me 2: hmm.. Khushi is eating Aloo ki sabzi.. could it be???

Me 3: dammit, Shyam left his dhaga in ASR's bedroom.. dont believe that!  

I dont know, if anyone watches Modern Family, but there is an episode when Phil and his son Luke are stuck with three ( his wife and two daughters) PMS-ing women. I want that to happen to ASR ( sans Nani Ofcourse.. that would be just weird). Mamaji and Akash on a business trip, Shyam plotting away to his un-glory and poor ASR stuck with  PMS-ing Mamiji, Khushi, Anjali and Payal... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

is it bad that i enjoyed the first two... umm.. whatever that was??? seriously, the episode was dumb as f**k. Couldnt ANYONE find the balls to tell this mamiji off? really? she lost a fancy dress comptetion. Big deal. 
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

BRAINWAVES 4/4/2012

CVs - ' hey guys here is some crass drama which is meant to induce laughter in the form of vomit '

Pari and Rakshas, Vikram-Vetal.

(we need to feed the fans symbolism - they will try to break these acts down )

Let's move on to Payal and Mamiji we need to get their act together lest their cakey make-up falls off.  

Time for symbolism '-  HIDE AND SEEK , STATUE STATUE, CATCH AND COOK, HUSHA BUSHA WE ALL FALL DOWN.

Meanwhile we will make the Promo scene in which Nani asks Khushi the reason for not accepting the award look like a passing wind - a silent fart.

Arnav can't see Payal's tears anymore - he is upto his throat with the crying ladies in his house and to top it all he married one who makes him cry out loud.

So MISTER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA - today one of your famous dialogues is going to haunt you not once but twice. Let me explain ' "DONT BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING YOU SEE"

FIRST BITE - So you saw your wife not wanting to share that award with you - obviously you did it for nani - so go hold naniji's hand, walk up on stage and take the credit, if you want it so bad.

Obviously you don't seek your own advice let alone others (ya we know ' mera EGO and all that)

Arnav - ' I just completed my century of twisting my wife's hand and shaking her up.

Khushi - hey husband of six months, bite me.  

Anjali - ' Khushiji my husband is a wimp he can't go alone to buy medicines can you accompany him? He might get lost, he needs a body guard - i cant be there for him i have fainting tendencies and i am blinded by the aggarbatti ka dhuan cos I pray 15 times a day.

Shyam - ' wow i love my wife for letting me love Khushiji ' My life is like ruffles lays ' no one can eat just one. Yay i am so happy my wife thinks i am a wimp.

Best day of my life ' ofcourse after the terrace hug day ' what a beautiful memory of hugging Khushi

(ack-thooo)🤢

KHUSHI - ' all you guys shut the f*** up and you JIJAJI ' i am this close to planting a bomb at RM and blowing the whole family up. Also i need to change this red costume it's like i am wagging a flag off to the bulls.

Precap - ' THE ONLY SYMBOLISM ' A NEW DAWN OF MISUNDERSTANDING.

THANK HEAVENS ATLEAST THERE IS A NEW REASON TO FIGHT OVER.

WE ARE TIRED OF YOU GUYS REHASHING THE TERRACE SCENE  

Arnav i have to mention your name again - ' naya sadasya male ' -  here is your SECOND BITE ' don't believe in everything you see, your di's wimpy is creeping over your cupcake go thrust a knife in him. Don't crumble.

Oh Mentally Exotic Gitika!!
Loved your post.  All though I did not see today's episode, and not planning on seeing it or reading the WU, your post still is funny even if I don't know what happened. 
Can you please send some brain waves to those who are desperately in need of them.  The CVs of the show, so I can watch it again?
@bold above made me 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
MentalExotica thumbnail

honestly, the the themes of the show: Dont believe in everything you see, and SYMBOLISM. 

I dont know, if anyone watches Modern Family, but there is an episode when Phil and his son Luke are stuck with three ( his wife and two daughters) PMS-ing women. I want that to happen to ASR ( sans Nani Ofcourse.. that would be just weird). Mamaji and Akash on a business trip, Shyam plotting away to his un-glory and poor ASR stuck with  PMS-ing Mamiji, Khushi, Anjali and Payal... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

is it bad that i enjoyed the first two... umm.. whatever that was??? seriously, the episode was dumb as f**k. Couldnt ANYONE find the balls to tell this mamiji off? really? she lost a fancy dress comptetion. Big deal. 
[/QUOTE]

LOL yes every one went about pacifying mamiji - that was so wierd - hit her with a stick on her head and make her get back to senses.

OR OR EVEN BETTER - Make ASR talk to her, obviously if she doesnt hear him out he can "grab her by the arms and shake her up" he has enough practice anyway.

ASR with four women is level 3 torture - let's just lock him for now in a room with Khushi (wrapped in red satin fabric) 
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Oh Mentally Exotic Gitika!!
Loved your post.  All though I did not see today's episode, and not planning on seeing it or reading the WU, your post still is funny even if I don't know what happened. 
Can you please send some brain waves to those who are desperately in need of them.  The CVs of the show, so I can watch it again?
@bold above made me 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

ditto... Sudha you are not alone... i didn't watch today's serial either...mostly i flick through the episodes  for the past two weeks or just reading the fm posts...😆
Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
SoShy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

[/QUOTE
No more SYMBOLISM for me... I am tired of that now...