Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: God.

don't bother Naj, you cannot reason with this one. 😆

What😲 the guy needs electronics and other things to make his voice better. 

Went thought the thread , can't believe great singers being compared to Meenas interest 😆

Ali z  is better and hotter

On topic: both got egos 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
^ i LOVE Ali Zafar tooo... 😆 and Shahzad Roy..❤️
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: The_Artist

If Asha Bhonsle called him garbage, then I agree with her. But this dude is already a freak and I wonder on what grounds he abused him though..

gosh those were the days ...when there used to be Indian singer's hating thread bcz they used to say something bad abt the singing of  Atif the Best singer ever 🤣... be it Abhijit , Asha Bhonsle , Sunidhi Chauhan , Jagjit singh ... 

when Asha Tai said this garbage thingy ...Atif uncle fans at India forums Called Asha Besuri and jealous of " Atif's success " 🤣

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 2direct

He's basically pissed that Shahrukh never credited him for being part of his success saying that he was always sidelined by him & the final nail was not being credited for Main Hoon Na where everybody from the spot boys to the makeup artists were given their due

In one of the SRGMP's finale...SRK...said in front of about a 100 million people that...he considers Abhijit as his voice...ab kya mandir bana de Abhijit ke liye😆

BTW i love Abhijit's voice...he is so talented😛
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I don't give a rat's ass about Abhijeet's complaining. He is so rude and such a racist. I remember he bad-mouthed music directors who seek new talent from Pakistan--mainly Pritam. He also said that Pakistani singers don't have good voices and their voice is fixed up. He also thinks it's unfair that there's so many people living in India with great talent and jobless b/c music directors "outsource" their singers. And blah, blah, blah.

Abhijeet is fed up now, but when Rimesh was a rising star--Abhijeet used to boast about being the voice of SRK--the voice of a Superstar. He's so cocky, he said how his voice quality is meant for superstars and legends. 
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I don't give a rat's ass about Abhijeet's complaining. He is so rude and such a racist. I remember he bad-mouthed music directors who seek new talent from Pakistan--mainly Pritam. He also said that Pakistani singers don't have good voices and their voice is fixed up. He also thinks it's unfair that there's so many people living in India with great talent and jobless b/c music directors "outsource" their singers. And blah, blah, blah.

Abhijeet is fed up now, but when Rimesh was a rising star--Abhijeet used to boast about being the voice of SRK--the voice of a Superstar. He's so cocky, he said how his voice quality is meant for superstars and legends. 

totally agree..! Abhijeet is a punk.. i don't get this whole indo-pak thing.. its juvenile.. its funny to see such 'narrow-minded' ppl on IF too.. 🥱😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: God.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYLEyJwEVg[/YOUTUBE]

The dandiya part made me laugh! Thank god my glass of milk was out of reach or I would have choked.🤣

Just listen to Gujju Kolaveri Di: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQ6N-rJmUA

AND the best one ever--AMPLIFIER!!!😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6VFFFMXe-E

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Meena1

totally agree..! Abhijeet is a punk.. i don't get this whole indo-pak thing.. its juvenile.. its funny to see such 'narrow-minded' ppl on IF too.. 🥱😆

Exactly...Abhijit is a racist pig and he gets zero sympathy from me. Don't even get me started on the mindset among some of the IF junta Meena...being anti somebody because they are Pakistani...ughhh!

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By no means am I a fan of Abhijeet, but it is sad that playback singers are not given their due!! Atleast 50% of an actors sucess is because of the songs in his/her films... Same for SRK, he has had some awesome songs in his films, and he has performed at so many award funtions dancing to these songs. But ultimately audience only remembers the face in the song and not the voice behind that song!!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Atif is a better singer then Ali.. His original album is so nice to listen to at night. Jal Pati and Mahi Ve <3 And a lot of the older male generation of Paki's don't like him, but he Still has a huge fan following..
Ali is also good though, and strings..