Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww, damn my ignorance of Hindi! Can someone give me the gist of what was said by this chappy?
So this is his way of saying he wants to be Salman's bitch? Gotcha. 
i can understand he is hurt. abhijeet was known as srk's voice cause his biggest hits, mostly in the 90s were sung by him.

shahrukh khan should apologize for not giving him any respect!
This content was originally posted by: youknowme

Aww, damn my ignorance of Hindi! Can someone give me the gist of what was said by this chappy?

He's basically pissed that Shahrukh never credited him for being part of his success saying that he was always sidelined by him & the final nail was not being credited for Main Hoon Na where everybody from the spot boys to the makeup artists were given their due
I agree with Abhijeet..he was the voice of SRK..Loved all the songs sung by him.. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: youknowme

I didn't watch all of it...but the gist is that he's pissed off that he doesn't get to sing for SRK anymore...when he was his voice and sang so many hit songs for him in the 90's. He's angry that SRK worked with Akon in Ra.One and not him. πŸ₯± So now he doesn't want to sing for SRK anymore...as if anyone really cares whether he sings for SRK or anyone else. πŸ˜† Oh and he thinks he deserves more credit as well.  

Anyways..Mr. Out-Of-Work Bhattacharya has only stayed in the news by dissing others for god knows how many years now...whether its Atif, other Muslims, Pakistanis..πŸ₯± 

Sorry. Abhijeet may have sung some nice songs but I've seen how he treats others..and..I can't sympathize with him at all.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2direct

He's basically pissed that Shahrukh never credited him for being part of his success saying that he was always sidelined by him & the final nail was not being credited for Main Hoon Na where everybody from the spot boys to the makeup artists were given their due

This non-hindi speaking person of Mexican & Portuguese extraction thanks you  
Oh man, that IS lousy.  All the skeletons are rattling their bones now. That raisin is looking less and less tasty with every passing day

@Chocolover89 Thanks to you tooπŸ‘πŸΌ  I know I always miss so much by having to depend upon subtitles. To be honest while this guy may be a jerk in some respects I do like his voice.

Edited by youknowme - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: God.

Abhijeet is a good singer, but his attitude is the reason why he doesn't get work anymore... this guy has abused and disrespected pretty much every singer out there, and music directors too, he bad mouthes others but then expect others to treat him with respect... he is the only one to be blamed for being shunned by the industry.

yea.. i remember him from the SRGMP(?) days.. he's a feisty one... he openly insulted Atif..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya, Can you please tone down the abusive words... If you don't like SRK thats fine, there are other ways to express displeasure without getting abusive and using offensive words. 

To the rest... The FB issue was not a pleasant one, I agree. But how long are we going to go on and on abt it. Lets move on. Lets not discuss that anymore here in the threads. Any personal issues please PM each other and sort it out.