Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I too guess real but i will ask sri first if it is real she will told me bcz she is the who give me ksg fb link
thank u dear:)
love
maria")
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
y do u all think that jennifer does not have fb account? i want to know the reason.
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: haabi

y do u all think that jennifer does not have fb account? i want to know the reason.

dear I know she has an FB account ,I myself comment on her wall once..It was after DMG was over but then i stopp using FB and i forgot..And I remember there are many person who commented on her whih r like loyal kajen fan..
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ TM - seriously yaar, v dnt wnt to b rude to u, bt v jst cnt take it anymore. Topic par topic, without logic. U r like a brainless rebel kid. V r trying to put sense into it. If u hv noticed itz all KAJENians who r trying to reason wt u, bt u jst dnt gt it. Why wud v wnt to prove u wrong, if u ryt? Why dnt u jst  go thru d whole forum, b4 u post a topic? why post same topic again n again? N being a KAJEN fan u shud surely knw hw n wt KSG n Jenny wud talk. Why dnt u put ur talent of making topics to better use by actually making gud topics on KAJEN, rather than posting their fake interviews, fake email ID's, fake social networking accounts, reposting d pics, reposting d topic etc etc

PS: kuch bolna hain tho mail karo bhai, i thnk i cn tell u btr in mail. I dnt wana argue wt u here.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You think JW needs to put ''REAL'' infront of her name to prove she's real?? why would she post her own interviews and advertise herself? Does she need publicity like that? She gets it even without asking for it ! LOL Most of the celebrities are very private people. They may have a blogs but you think they have time to update their FB statuses every day ??!!!!!!! How does having pics etc on her profile prove that this is a genuine account If you have any answers to my questions, please go ahead and answer them for all of us !  Edited by vaishali-AR - 12 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please close this topic.nobody is going to believe me and kajeninlove that jennifer have fb account.