Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! This is getting highly irritating...

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
...are you opting for another misunderstanding? Really? Well, if this is what you intend to do...you might as well get ready for decreasing TRPs and dismissal of viewers. I have always stuck by the show, but not anymore...I'm not ready to waste 20 mins of my time for this nonsensical, baseless and now a painstricken serial which just gives me headaches.

Cvs! Just a suggestion...get your act together before it's too late.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You know both the leads are pissing me off.

Khushi and Arnav are driving themselves and me mad.

Khushi has the tendency of not opening her mouth at the right time and get herself in trouble.

While Arnav just shuts himself, that's not going to solve anything. start fighting your fears.

AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

You know both the leads are pissing me off.

Khushi and Arnav are driving themselves and me mad.

Khushi has the tendency of not opening her mouth at the right time and get herself in trouble.

While Arnav just shuts himself, that's not going to solve anything. start fighting your fears.

Believe me...I'm royally disgusted with this track. It was a baseless track to begin with...Wasn't ASR a smart and flamboyant person...so what has happened with his brain? He is acting like a middle schooler. Both Khushi and ASR's repeated fights are of no use anymore. Actually, the only consistent character in this show is Shyam's.  This is not normal...adults and specially a couple needs to find a way to sort out their problems... Not shouting or manhandling the other person. Who am I kidding, really? It's almost nearing a year...but these two are still at the starting point. 

Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AstuteASR

Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 

I don't see any hope ... In a recent interview Arshad Khan the director's interview, it was clear that they don't visit India forums or the Facebook page...so I guess they don't really care. 

Anu
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Believe me...I'm royally disgusted with this track. It was a baseless track to begin with...Wasn't ASR a smart and flamboyant person...so what has happened with his brain? He is acting like a middle schooler. Both Khushi and ASR's repeated fights are of no use anymore. Actually, the only consistent character in this show is Shyam's.  This is not normal...adults and specially a couple needs to find a way to sort out their problems... Not shouting or manhandling the other person. Who am I kidding, really? It's almost nearing a year...but these two are still at the starting point. 

Anu

What is really irritating is that now is is about the trivial stuff. Really CVs, Khushi publicly humiliating her husband with "he is a cheater that is why we cannot accept the award" speech. That is the level of MUs now?😡
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Anu

I had known when all were shouting we want a marriage track, I knew it this was going to happen.

Yes they are ruining Asr now, they have already ruined Khushi way before by making her do OTT comedy which was not funny or cute, it came out rather obnoxious. 

Exactly, Arhi fights have become repetitive and both behave like 5 year old. Shouting and man handling does not help in fact it make worse.

In real life I have seen if one partner who has an anger problem the other handles it calmly. 

Here the 2 leads have anger problem and butt horns with each other. 

Yes Shaym is the only one who is still in character. 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm dear Anu as always a nice post.. U know what CVs should take ideas from IF's brilliant OS/FF writers now..
Khushi manhandled by both shyam and ASR is getting on my nerves now.. Though I am happy Khushi is lashing back at ASr which she should have done long before instead of being a punching bag..
Now Khushi should atleast open up to Payal about her and Shyams disgusting encounters, that would really help !!
I feel suffocated everytime when I see a suffering Khushi alone handling with Shyam's creepiness.. and I seriously want her to crack up.. This girl is destroying herself saving AnJhali's so called happiness..
and amongst all the characters AnJhali Jha disgusts me most.. I detest over-pampered, idle, dimwit woman like her.. Raizadas have babied her to core.. its hightime she backed from her lala land and bridled her lech of a husband..
I cant handle this Shyam-Khushi encounter anymore, its so hurting, even more when khushi is destroying herself for someone like AnJhali..
and about ASR I have nothing to say but use his brains and start investigate the whole fiasco..
I think IPL will sure ring a bell to CVs when to pull up the socks..
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I really really believe that this HAS to be the beginning of the end of this track.  They haven't shown us anything after Arnav witnessed the terrace hug; there's even less to show now -they cannot possibly revert to comedy again.  This may be the light at the end of the tunnel -please CV's... please let me be right ðŸ˜• 
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, exactly well dun girl!
Check out my post where I also said 'CVs WAKE UP before its too late!' Hope you like it