Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju,

No, it is very important to Mandira to tell the truth.. At least to her sister and lawyer... It matters a lot for them.. Indu blindly trusts Mandira, so in order to avoid any embrassment like in court, she had to tell everything clearly to her what had happened.. even rishi too..

I am glad she spoke the truth... I don't think it would make a difference to Inshi as couple... may be Indu will have some doubts if Rishi was seeing her sister too, but once Rishi clears the air he only loves her.. I think she will accept Rishi words.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Anju,

No, it is very important to Mandira to tell the truth.. At least to her sister and lawyer... It matters a lot for them.. Indu blindly trusts Mandira, so in order to avoid any embrassment like in court, she had to tell everything clearly to her what had happened.. even rishi too..

I am glad she spoke the truth... I don't think it would make a difference to Inshi as couple... may be Indu will have some doubts if Rishi was seeing her sister too, but once Rishi clears the air he only loves her.. I think she will accept Rishi words.

Mahesh excuse me for how long we need to watch Rishi clearing the air in HD,he needs to prove himself why.Indira can accept her family faults but can't bears any of Rishi.
The last part instead of Mandira clearing the facts by saying the complete truth it was rishi who was explaining this not he's fault etc etc.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hrsriks

I am with you all the way on this.. When Rishi asked her, she could have infact told him that she wanted to enter the Diwan household and thats why she slept with Sameer. This way she could ensure that Inshi are not having another misunderstanding. 

But no. She looks like trying to make her position somewhat secure. She probably will now claim that she indeed loved Rishi.. (what a joke!!!!)... She may force a sacrifice by Indira...uurrgh.. pathetic...😡

Good points hrsriks & jjks.  Like I said at the end of the day, I don't trust Mandira.  Maybe the CV's will have Mandira be after Rishi but then her plan will get spoiled when she finds out she is preggers w/Sameer's kid (her plan may not end up getting spoiled because Indu may tell Rishi to marry Mandira due to the pregnancy)  Although Sameer deserves punishment, it's a question as to who will win the rape case.  This show is quite unpredictable after all.  I hope the CV's don't dump things that I rather not see onto my dear Indishi.  Can't we freakin' see Rishi as Indu's hubby & the father of her kid (s).  I wanna see Sameer own up & take responsibility of him & Mandira's kid whether he likes it or not  For all we know the CV's may be planning on showing Rishi as Mandira's hubby & being a father to her & Sameer's kid.  Another good reason for Sameer to turn positive (repenting & apologizing to Mandira) & falling in love w/her- he can help save Indishi from Mandira😆 by causing problems for both Rishi-Mandira during their marriage.  Of course I don't know if this is what the CV's have up their sleeve & if they do, I don't expect all this to happen anytime soon but it would be a different, interesting track to watch.  Maybe Mandira will be more dangerous & cruel than Sameer in the future of the show.       
misty85 thumbnail
@mahesh: I completely agree with you... the truth was very much needed.
@Anju: I think rishi is shocked after mandira's revelation... he'll try to explain first & I guess after this mandira will draw some courage to tell the entire truth.
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
as rishi is lawyer so mandy should tell all the truth to him and how mandy blackmailed sam by those pics...
palingenesis thumbnail
Ok i watched yesterday's episode online just now and i think d topic maker should change d title of her thread to WILL Mandira tell d whole and absolute truth to indira and rishi? I think she will present a diluted version. I m pretty sure she will not mention how she blackmailed and took money from Sameer. D way she was making googly eyes at rishi and her opening dialogue in confessing to d one night stand makes me think mandira will not confess all. Apparently mandira now sees rishi as her saviour so i am afraid d rishi mandira marriage disaster trap is a real possibility. Mandira has always been utterly selfish and her reason for existence is based on her own twisted logic dat she is beautiful and can charm d socks off any man. I don't think dat this rape incident will change her much. She will latch unto rishi and dat lachar bebas idiot just might agree to marry mandira coz he will do anything to prove her innocence as he has declared so many times. Ughhh!Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Mahesh excuse me for how long we need to watch Rishi clearing the air in HD,he needs to prove himself why.Indira can accept her family faults but can't bears any of Rishi.

The last part instead of Mandira clearing the facts by saying the complete truth it was rishi who was explaining this not he's fault etc etc.

Anju,

It was not that Indu was bombarding Rishi with questions, rather Rishi kind of felt guilty if Indu suspects him, so he is out of box to come clean and tell her what is the truth.  As far as Indu accepting the faults of her family, she knows they are hopeless case and there is no expectations from her family... So, she forgives their mistakes easily. 

For Rishi, she loves him and pins hopes that Rishi would never cheat her and wants to trust him, but as they say:  Once bitten twice shy!!!
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she has done ryt by telling turuth as rishi is d lawyer he must knw everything related to d case :)