Posted: 12 years ago
Inspite of all ZTV doing, the top 20 shows do not have any show by ZTV. Not even P.R. I wonder why. Could there be a mistake in the list? I saw the list on Telly Buzz by the way. The lowest rating was 1.9. So either all ZTV shows rated below 1.9 or there is a mistake. I find very hard to believe that even P.R. didn't make it. I never really expected CB or RMJ or others have any chance any way. We need a wholesale revamp of CVs for ZTV shows.
There is definately mistake because even Cb got 1.9 so Zee shows are not included there and there are 5 shows above CB2
Originally posted by chalhov

There is definately mistake because even Cb got 1.9 so Zee shows are not included there and there are 5 shows above CB2
Thanks for the info. That makes more sense to me since I really ddn't expect P.R. to have fallen off the cliff. Glad to know CB2 is above 1.9.
so india forums is also going the way the other plces are look at avinash rankings 53 --never ever thought avi will fall out of the top 50

some thing is def. not right
I really don't understand this TRPs!Choti bahu had 1.9 and don't see in the list and PR is not there?Really really strange!😕
Originally posted by chayya55

so india forums is also going the way the other plces are look at avinash rankings 53 --never ever thought avi will fall out of the top 50

some thing is def. not right
Yup. Atleast the shows I watch on ZTV, CB2 and RMJ have been badly mishandled and may be beyond repair.
no they didnt include some shows. the list is not the top list.
it just shows trps of some shows.
it's strange that all zee tv shows didn't make it to the top 20 even the much talked  about  and well promoted new shows like PV, AB, and HD. One of these shows even  had  SRK promoting it .So let us not feel bad about our own CB trps.That's what they get for ignoring CB. You call it karma.Just my opinion.
I don't understand why IF is doing with avi's and rubi's rankings... shankar what is going on?
Is that a paid post and only channels and personalities who pay get their names mentioned.???????