WU 4th April - heartstrings

Posted: 12 years ago
"I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

-  Yeats, The Wind among the Reeds

At the railway station in Gwalior, the Tiwari sisters alight from an auto rickshaw, looking to all intent and purpose as if they have just sauntered out of a local Karaoke bar (not the Tansen samaroh).  Pooja receives a call on her cellphone.   When Arti asks who it is Pooja says BBP -  he must be worried because they left Gwalior without informing him.  Arti lets her take the call (thanks! 😳) and leaves to get tickets.  A relieved BBP (near a chai stall) is glad she finally picked up the phone.  Pooja apologizes for not singing; BBP responds that all great singers have these kinds of mishaps, challenges and breakdowns, she was no exception.  He was worried that she had not told him that she was leaving and he wondered if she was upset with him.  Pooja responds saying no, she could never be upset at BBP, she loved him dearly and could not live without him.  BBP is relieved and deeply touched.  Pooja tells him that she is at a crossroad in her life ' she has to make a choice between her family and her love.    BBP says he understands, her family loves her and she loves them very much too.  Hence he did not want her family or Pooja to face any problems because of his love for her.  BBP gets tearful and in a tremulous voice says that he is not going to ask her why she has made her decision (to leave for Pachmarhi), he respects her right to make her own individual decisions (1 up for BBP, 1 down for Arti) whether correct or not; but he would wait for her return.  If she ever missed him and wanted to talk with him, she should not hesitate to call him.  BBP abruptly cuts the call looking miserable (***sigh***).  Arti comes back and finds Pooja weeping, she wipes the little one's tears and says Pooja would not cry anymore (please woman this is not H-man that she has lost).  Arti also decides that should leave for Bhopal, since the train to Pachmarhi has already left.

In the morning, at mammaji's house (living room) the Tiwari sisters are all packed and ready to leave.  Arti looks like she has found a sense of purpose (managing Pooja's life decisions😡) and Pooja looks miserable.   Mammaji suggests that they stay on for breakfast.  Mammiji saunters in picks up the newspaper which has Pooja displayed on its front page (not much else happening in Madhya Pradesh I guess😕).  She complains about how everyone has been asking about Poojas fiasco at the Tansen event and how she has told them that Pooja was very sick and had to leave.  Arti has the grace to look discomfited (hopefully she feels at least a small twinge of guilt for scuttling her sibling's career).  She speaks up saying yes, Pooja was feeling ill; the media was just making a mountain out of a molehil👎🏼l.  Mammiji pitches in - anyways, this meant that Pooja had become a celebrity and for such stars even bad publicity was a good sign.   When Arti says that the two sisters were leaving for Pachmarhi for good, their uncle looks surprised and asks if they have thought through this decision. Pooja keeps quiet through all of this. 

Arti receives a call from her father.  She walks into the little cousin's bedroom and takes the call.  She tells her worried father that Pooja had indigestion and hence could not sing.  The entire family treats Pooja's walkout very blithely😳.  However the senior Tiwaris are placated about Pooja's health.  Harivansh tells Arti that he has been transferred to Bhopal and promoted.  Arti looks suspicious and worried; she turns around to see Pooja.  Arti tells Pooja and mammaji that they would stay on in Bhopal because Harvivansh had been promoted and transferred to Bhopal.  Mammaji is happy, especially as this was fortunate for Pooja's career.  Mammiji (whose brain is on overdrive in this episode) wonders why Harivansh had to come to Bhopal so soon after hearing about the transfer.  How was this possible?  But the girls and mammaji think that mammiji is not pleased that the Tiwaris are moving to Bhopal.  When mammaji ushers his wife out, Arti too gets suspicious and wonders aloud to Pooja what brought this on.  Pooja says she has no idea.  Arti leaves the room. 

At the haveli, Rangoli tries to leave the premises.  But a guard stops her.  She pulls out his revolver and threatens to shoot him for his action, but she is told that BBP ordered this.  She returns to the haveli.

Pooja calls BBP (as he is entering the haveli) who is overjoyed to hear her voice.  Very happily upbeat, he takes over the conversation, saying he knows Pooja has called to thank him about her dad's promotion, transfer and salary increase.  A slightly depressed Pooja asks to meet with him and they decide to rendezvous at the usual place (I think the love nest).  BBP turns around and is startled to find Rangoli has overheard the conversation (not sure if the entire convo or just a bit).  She looks furious...

Pre cap:  Again spliced scenes.  Rangoli replaces the tissue box in BBP's car.  It seems she has bugged the car to overhear BBP's conversations.  BBP is outside pleading with Pooja to meet with him for 5 minutes.  Rangoli hears something on her phone and is angry (so what is new). 

I really appreciated how well BBP was depicted by RS today.  Somehow I could almost wish H-man back into Arti's life 😡😡 again.  I guess she wants that Pooja and she commiserate over broken hearts.  At least bother to find out what is happening with Pooja.

Edited by durum - 12 years ago
so another proof of bbp true love for pooja bc when you love some one genuinely you respect her decission ,understand her limitations and majboori,and also love not only her but her love once also bbp is a perfect man 👏buttt why such a good human being have to marry rangoli 👎🏼she dont love him at all just want to control him like a pet dog.by the way i m fetup of rangoli spying 😡this lady has nothing else to do in her life normally politicians wife and daughters do lot of social work
etc .
TODAY ARTHI DISSAPOINT ME A LOT SHE SHOULD ASK POOJA ABT BRIJ IE HOW SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT I M SHOCKED TO SEE THIS LACK OF COMMUNICATION BTW TIWARI SIS.i think as according to article wihich i read abt skbm that one sister turn against other i think it is heading towards big clash btw arthi pooja.
aarti needs shooting instead of puja😡😡😡
Originally posted by divani

😆😆😆come on  ARTHI is a sweet heart just keep your self in her place and just think .
😆
Originally posted by divani

🤣
ghussa RANGOLI pe and shoot out ARTHI KA 🤔
i am totally Brija fan...any1 cums in da way i wanna kill them 😈 (oh god i;m turning into rangoli )
Thanks @Durum! ⭐️

@tayaba

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

so another proof of bbp true love for pooja bc when you love some one genuinely you respect her decission ,understand her limitations and majboori,and also love not only her but her love once also 

Do you really think that's what those scenes meant? Yesterday we saw Brij ask himself if this where he bid goodbye to Pooja, then decide it isn't and hastened Harivansh's transfer. Then today he got all sentimental and left Pooja twisting and turning in the wind once he'd gotten reassurance from her that she loved him, wasn't angry with him and wanted to be with him but didn't know how to choose him over her family. 

So basically, he made it impossible for her to get away, then told her she had every right to walk away and then cut the phone before she could calm down. Brij understands his emotionally high strung Pooja very well 😆 This is a girl who FEELS. She's one big throbbing heart, walking around in pastel anarkalis. By opening his dukh dard in front of her, he knew exactly what kind of pull he was exerting on her. As he told her himself when she called, he was expecting her call by midmorning. 😆 

And look how well Pooja lied to Arti about not knowing anything about Harivansh's transfer. Until she heard about that, she was one person. But the moment she found out Brij had followed through on his promise to make sure she never went away from him, she was a totally different person. Gone was the sad Pooja who couldn't even say a word to Mama and Mami when they were quizzing her and instead left Arti to do all the talking. Instead, this Pooja was overflowing with explanations and excuses. 

Brij Bhaiyyaji, tussi great ho! 👏
 actually bummi  u think like  deeply and rationally😃just likebrij and i think emotionally just like pooja its totally a different approch for both of us when it comes to brij .but one thing i u and all of us agree and ie brij love pooja a lot toh baat khatam😆
Originally posted by bumtrinket

Thanks @Durum! ⭐️

@tayaba

Do you really think that's what those scenes meant? Yesterday we saw Brij ask himself if this where he bid goodbye to Pooja, then decide it isn't and hastened Harivansh's transfer. Then today he got all sentimental and left Pooja twisting and turning in the wind once he'd gotten reassurance from her that she loved him, wasn't angry with him and wanted to be with him but didn't know how to choose him over her family. 

So basically, he made it impossible for her to get away, then told her she had every right to walk away and then cut the phone before she could calm down. Brij understands his emotionally high strung Pooja very well 😆 This is a girl who FEELS. She's one big throbbing heart, walking around in pastel anarkalis. By opening his dukh dard in front of her, he knew exactly what kind of pull he was exerting on her. As he told her himself when she called, he was expecting her call by midmorning. 😆 

And look how well Pooja lied to Arti about not knowing anything about Harivansh's transfer. Until she heard about that, she was one person. But the moment she found out Brij had followed through on his promise to make sure she never went away from him, she was a totally different person. Gone was the sad Pooja who couldn't even say a word to Mama and Mami when they were quizzing her and instead left Arti to do all the talking. Instead, this Pooja was overflowing with explanations and excuses. 

Brij Bhaiyyaji, tussi great ho! 👏

I agree.  I think that BBP was genuinely happy to know that Pooja is not angry and yet is also devastated that she made the decision to go back to Pachmarhi to her family.  He is worried that Pooja will react badly if she knows the truth about Rangoli and the kidnapping.  She is one big heart and he holds the strings...his cutting the phone abruptly was to make sure that she was guilted into feeling that she had abandoned him - especially after her promise.