Posted: 12 years ago
hi

lovely scene.

fab performance by sameer soni.

loved the way kunal poured his heart out and the way he kissed siddhi hand. the way doc pulled him away from siddhi, my heart sank

norzar
Awww..Can't wait to watch today's episode😉! Sammy..dil khush ho jaata hai use dekh kar😳
yaar Noreen di...loved Sammy a lot in dat scene...
the way he told those dailogues...were just wow!!!! 
we all wanted to hear that 4m kunu...n fianlly we got to knw dat...
the way he kissed her hand...was really cute...
i hope..i was there to console him :P
Kunal's performance made me cry yesterday and today as well. Really he is a wonderful actor. He deserves a standing ovation.
can't wait to watch that scene.kunal seriously , hats off
Originally posted by norzar

hi

lovely scene.

fab performance by sameer soni.

loved the way kunal poured his heart out and the way he kissed siddhi hand. the way doc pulled him away from siddhi, my heart sank

norzar

My heart filled with lot of satisfaction today. All of these days, I wanted him to melt for siddhi. Aaj woo pagal ban gaya Siddhi ke liye.  Because, he never did a like thing before.  This is one more reason, Sameer acting has become precious to me , specially on today.

wish i was on that hospital bed when kunal was pouring his heart out...awww...he was just brilliant... i melted n became a puddle by looking at the way he was holding her hand n saying all those things...sigh😍 😍... i've become his fan all over again 😃 Edited by sepiasunshine - 12 years ago
can somebody tell me the song which was playing while kunal was coming out of siddhi's room???
Well said Noreen...The fab actor that he is, it seems like a cakewalk to perform with such intensity👏
Originally posted by purvimehta

Well said Noreen...The fab actor that he is, it seems like a cakewalk to perform with such intensity👏

oye purvi tu kaha bhaag jaati hain poore IF mein dhooonda tereko aur ab mereko tu chappal tamatar patthat kya maregi  😉