Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj is discontented towards Sandhya.

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya DABHians,

I hope you all are having good time in this hot summer.😉

In tonight's episode, Suraj has started to behave discontented towards Sandhya; Because of this Suraj's behavior Sandhya has just started to feel hurt.

Precap also not look so promising. It's seems that Suraj is going all over the place and feel inferior.💔

In Precap, Few ladies are doing some work and talking about how wife would be recognize by looking at his husband profession like minister's wife would be called as a "ministerni"; Collector's wife--Collectarni..so on...Suraj is hearing all this while packing up the sweet box and speaks in the mind that what would be halwai's wife called. 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
todays episode was just so weird
i didnot like todays episode at all
it was just so very weird ...
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow...i was hoping they wouldn't bring in the inferiority factor 
.Ami. thumbnail
I don't understand Suraj's character. He wants Sandhya to share her true feelings and when Sandhya do that He started to show discontent towards her.

Don't Suraj has grittiness to accept the truth of wrong-doings that her mother did, still doing to Sandhya?😡🤢
sitakshii thumbnail
by the way whats say ..what will happen tomorrow ...
is sandhya gonna miss suraj big time as he wont b there with her ...suraj will introspect his and sandhyas relation at peace at his visit to Ajmer ...i think that night scene when suraj was talking rudely to sandhya will b shown tomorrow when suraj wud b back from Ajmer ...and sandhya wud run to open the door as she wud hv missed him so much but suraj will pretend that he has turned arrogant as he made his mind to leave sandhya forever ...so that she cud start her new life ...
ufff...its so complicated all becaz of the promos ...
.Ami. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita11

by the way whats say ..what will happen tomorrow ...
is sandhya gonna miss suraj big time as he wont b there with her ...suraj will introspect his and sandhyas relation at peace at his visit to Ajmer ...i think that night scene when suraj was talking rudely to sandhya will b shown tomorrow when suraj wud b back from Ajmer ...and sandhya wud run to open the door as she wud hv missed him so much but suraj will pretend that he has turned arrogant as he made his mind to leave sandhya forever ...so that she cud start her new life ...
ufff...its so complicated all becaz of the promos ...

Yeah Looks like Sandhya will be gonna miss him ridiculously but Suraj... 😭
Oh Gosh! As a viewer we also have to suffer with SURYA.😆

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked today's epi.  Suraj is giving cold shoulder and Sandhya feeling guilty.  Suraj was watching Sandy's every action, Bhabho's behavior towards her and Sandhya's words from the day before.  I don't think Suraj would feel inferior given his mature thinking. He would understand Sandhya's situation in the house even better.
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ami_dabh

Yeah Looks like Sandhya will be gonna miss him ridiculously but Suraj... 😭
Oh Gosh! As a viewer we also have to suffer with SURYA.😆

seriously the makers are churning big bucks by dragging this sandhya leaving suraj segment n all that ..today they fillled the episode with such crap meena ,chavi and bhabho blabbings ...i was wondering what the hell is going on ...and suraj all quiet like a stone ...wonder why he was giving those angry expressions ..to sandhya ..i think sandhya and suraj both suffer from mood swings from time to time 😆

yes now our pain and anxiety  is reaching a saturation level after which we the viewers wud lost all the interest in the story line so its better that the makers dont draaggg it anymore
.Ami. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b2011

I liked today's epi.  Suraj is giving cold shoulder and Sandhya feeling guilty.  Suraj was watching Sandy's every action, Bhabho's behavior towards her and Sandhya's words from the day before.  I don't think Suraj would feel inferior given his mature thinking. He would understand Sandhya's situation in the house even better.

Yeah! I can't even deny with your perspective as well. I liked the episode but Suraj's behavior befuddled me that whether he's angry or not with Sandhya.😕
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Am I the only one who liked today's epi?😕