Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj is discontented towards Sandhya.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hiya DABHians,

I hope you all are having good time in this hot summer.Wink

In tonight's episode, Suraj has started to behave discontented towards Sandhya; Because of this Suraj's behavior Sandhya has just started to feel hurt.Ouch

Precap also not look so promising. It's seems that Suraj is going all over the place and feel inferior.Broken Heart

In Precap, Few ladies are doing some work and talking about how wife would be recognize by looking at his husband profession like minister's wife would be called as a "ministerni"; Collector's wife--Collectarni..so on...Suraj is hearing all this while packing up the sweet box and speaks in the mind that what would be halwai's wife called. Shocked

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazhoneybeeesweet7863MalmseyNupsdipsavanka12svijaya77arshi_karishl-NiklausFan-lJuna04seelakskahkashansakinab2011Fatima_QNatasha_shaikhFallen Angel.Sidrasitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
todays episode was just so weird
i didnot like todays episode at all
it was just so very weird ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeMalmseyhamzanuhaPicasso9Juna04arshi_karish.Ami.b2011seelaks.Sidra

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
oh wow...i was hoping they wouldn't bring in the inferiority factor  Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyJuna04b2011seelaks.Ami..Sidrasitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I don't understand Suraj's character. He wants Sandhya to share her true feelings and when Sandhya do that He started to show discontent towards her. Ouch

Don't Suraj has grittiness to accept the truth of wrong-doings that her mother did, still doing to Sandhya?AngryDead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeavanka12Picasso9Juna04leo4everRolzzkahkashansakinab2011seelaks.Sidrasitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
by the way whats say ..what will happen tomorrow ...
is sandhya gonna miss suraj big time as he wont b there with her ...suraj will introspect his and sandhyas relation at peace at his visit to Ajmer ...i think that night scene when suraj was talking rudely to sandhya will b shown tomorrow when suraj wud b back from Ajmer ...and sandhya wud run to open the door as she wud hv missed him so much but suraj will pretend that he has turned arrogant as he made his mind to leave sandhya forever ...so that she cud start her new life ...
ufff...its so complicated all becaz of the promos ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyJuna04b2011seelaks.Ami..Sidra

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

is sandhya gonna miss suraj big time as he wont b there with her ...suraj will introspect his and sandhyas relation at peace at his visit to Ajmer ...i think that night scene when suraj was talking rudely to sandhya will b shown tomorrow when suraj wud b back from Ajmer ...and sandhya wud run to open the door as she wud hv missed him so much but suraj will pretend that he has turned arrogant as he made his mind to leave sandhya forever ...so that she cud start her new life ...

Yeah Looks like Sandhya will be gonna miss him ridiculously but Suraj... Cry
Oh Gosh! As a viewer we also have to suffer with SURYA.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeMalmseysweet7863avanka12Juna04b2011.Sidrasitakshii

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I liked today's epi.  Suraj is giving cold shoulder and Sandhya feeling guilty.  Suraj was watching Sandy's every action, Bhabho's behavior towards her and Sandhya's words from the day before.  I don't think Suraj would feel inferior given his mature thinking. He would understand Sandhya's situation in the house even better.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayHaych.AreSonarMeyehoneybeeeavanka12arshi_karishJuna04l-NiklausFan-lseelaks.Ami.leavesandwaveskahkashansakinaFatima_Q.Sidrasitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by sita11

Yeah Looks like Sandhya will be gonna miss him ridiculously but Suraj... Cry
Oh Gosh! As a viewer we also have to suffer with SURYA.LOL

seriously the makers are churning big bucks by dragging this sandhya leaving suraj segment n all that ..today they fillled the episode with such crap meena ,chavi and bhabho blabbings ...i was wondering what the hell is going on ...and suraj all quiet like a stone ...wonder why he was giving those angry expressions ..to sandhya ..i think sandhya and suraj both suffer from mood swings from time to time LOL

yes now our pain and anxiety  is reaching a saturation level after which we the viewers wud lost all the interest in the story line so its better that the makers dont draaggg it anymore Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeee.Ami.

Go to top