Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sizzpepps

hey prinkss πŸ€—

okay m disappointed cuz they cud have dealt wid the same situation in a much better way..otherwise, allz well πŸ˜†

shilpiiπŸ€—

yaa...but someone being extra sweet to me to get rid of their guilt is not my thing...m a pakka arnav in this matter πŸ€£i'd rather u back off n lemme cool-off wid time! πŸ˜†

shilpi i can relate to her because my mom does the same thing sometimes, when i am irritated like you i want some time to cool down but my mom acts like khushi kya hua,itne gusse mein kyun hai,mujhse baat nahi kar rahi and i am like mummy ROFL
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb2011

you mean yest office scenes kya which was done so that today's episode has better effect πŸ˜†

lets not talk abt yesterday πŸ˜†m gonna ignore it ever happened! πŸ€£

i meant khushi's concern cud hv been shown better...first i threw a fit as soon as i saw the entire parivaar rushing to arnav - thoda toh privacy do! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† on top of it, anjali got to feed him dinner - such a chep she is πŸ˜‘ and then khushi only does things to irritate him...

only thing i found in character for khushi was to not back-off wen arnav pushed her away...that was so wifey..i loved it! πŸ˜³
moodie.foodie thumbnail

shilpi i can relate to her because my mom does the same thing sometimes, when i am irritated like you i want some time to cool down but my mom acts like khushi kya hua,itne gusse mein kyun hai,mujhse baat nahi kar rahi and i am like mummy πŸ€£

🀣 and i m shooting daggers wid my eyes ala our khadoos arnav πŸ€£ 

Shilpi I thought khushi's care for him was done well lol but maybe after yest bakwas episode i'll find any episode good where khushi is not jumpy or OTT 🀣

moodie.foodie thumbnail

ayushman is a good singer I love this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVoWbyx-7U[/YOUTUBE]

dont u lub everything abt him! πŸ˜† 

hadnt heard the song...now that i have, i cant understand the lyrics πŸ€£ the other one also my friend translated for me..rum,rum, rum,rum, rum, oh whiskey! πŸ€£ wot lyrics no! πŸ€£ mashallah! πŸ€£
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Shilpi I thought khushi's care for him was done well lol but maybe after yest bakwas episode i'll find any episode good where khushi is not jumpy or OTT 🀣

🀣 *chanting yesterday didnt happen!* πŸ€£πŸ€£

btw, who do u think told anjali abt khushi's jaagran? πŸ€£ did shyamu twitch all night seeing her concern n blew up in frustration in front of anjali- rani sahiba, iss sab ki kya zaroorat hai?🀣
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
Yes i do he is shoo cute ☺️😍
oh i have not listen the other song i am stuck to this
song is romantic
he is the singer
and this song is written by him
☺️😍😍
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Yes i do he is shoo cute ☺️😍

oh i have not listen the other song i am stuck to this
song is romantic
he is the singer
and this song is written by him
☺️😍😍

oye hoye...multi talented! πŸ˜Ž

the other song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQjz3v1qSE[/YOUTUBE]

🀣 *chanting yesterday didnt happen!* πŸ€£πŸ€£

btw, who do u think told anjali abt khushi jaagran? πŸ€£ did shyamu twitched all night seeing her concern n blew up in front of anjali?🀣

I guess khushi will be all sleepy in the morning anjali will ask him aree khushiji aapko kya hua 😲khushi will be anjaliji kuch nahi woh hum raat bhar nahi soye taki arnavji ko koi taklif na ho accha hum abhi aaye 😊
anjali will be smiling like a idiot ROFL