Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nb2011

pinky i will say atleast wait for tom we will know is there any outcome of this fight or not

i hope yeah.. this dragging is almost making my head burst 

i want khushi to start thinking again -- what he said last monday, etc. and connect the dots after today.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG we must've confused poor pinks.!! πŸ€£ One is saying Episode was bad and the other is saying it was good..! πŸ€£ Pinks..! I think you should watch the epi  and then tell whats ur take..! πŸ˜† 
lol sumi i am also waiting for tom lets see whats store for us according to me there are only two ways
1.either khushi gives up because like arnav said you need to do and listen what i say for 6 months so she will be like a slave for him because like she said today she is tired ,this will irritate arnav why is she not doing anything and finally his dimaag ki batti jalos so in this case arnav will find out first

2.khushi dimaag ki batti jalos she take hints and add 2+2 in that case she is the first one to find out

pinky for that we have to wait till tom sadist cv's we have no idea lol

hey zee πŸ€—its like jalebi bai of the week

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb2011

lol sumi i am also waiting for tom lets see whats store for us according to me there are only two ways

1.either khushi gives up because like arnav said you need to do and listen what i say for 6 months so she will be like a slave for him because like she said today she is tired ,this will irritate arnav why is she not doing anything and finally his dimaag ki batti jalos so in this case arnav will find out first

2.khushi dimaag ki batti jalos she take hints and add 2+2 in that case she is the first one to find out

I think the first option is possible.. Cuz as per promo, she will try tooth and nail to get rid of this marriage.. πŸ€” If thats a yes, then me not watching.. lol

and if the second option, then i am in baby..!! πŸ₯³   😎 
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

OMG we must've confused poor pinks.!! πŸ€£ One is saying Episode was bad and the other is saying it was good..! πŸ€£ Pinks..! I think you should watch the epi  and then tell whats ur take..! πŸ˜† 

sumi i think pinky will hate it because today i am in minority πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i still have 20mins to goπŸ˜†
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey NB, Sumi, pinks πŸ€—

i hvnt seen the epi and NB liked it, Sumi dint, kinda confused here πŸ˜†
sumi i meant ki she will act like slave what evr he will say she will do like a robot she won't fight back that is what will irritate him and he will try to find out what is happening because he can't handle her silence
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Zee..!! πŸ€—   
Oh God..! I think i have turned totally pessimistic..! 🀣 Actually i hate misunderstandings..! πŸ˜”