Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yaa that person got the idea i think that shyam is lusting over khushi ...but when ll our hotte ll understand  shyam's intention.

nice observation...i can say u observe very minutely 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Yeah.. loved that scene.. beautifully done! The pharmacist's expression said it all - "wait a minute, did this guy just say he loved his sister-in-law!" and good going, Khushi.. we are so proud of you.. and I'm sure so will Arnav.. sigh! if only he knew!!!!! and did you notice how Khushi called him Jijaji.. it reminded me of the Arnav-Shyam confrontation after the wedding, when he called him Jijaji.. 

ya..kameena jeejaji..lol.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobeeta

Haha same here.. the pharmacist is thinking crap that isn't your wife...its your sister in law. Whatta creep..lmao

lol..the pharmacist was thinking chori pakdi gai na when he was smirking..🤣
mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The pharamcist's expression said it all...the way he gave Shyam the once-over😆...
Yup, the extras do a good job...For example, the guy who was the first to stand and clap after heer Ranjha's performance was our courier guy in specs..

I think the PH do it on purpose ...using the same extras in different guises just to get an extra mention by us...This courier guy was quite prominent...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I bet he was thinking..."Kameena saala...i mean Jija...sabke saamne saali pe line maar raha hai" ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤£

He surely needed an explanation... ðŸ˜†

P.S. Why do i think he has role to play in the near future? ðŸ¤”

even i felt that he would have a role to play..probably because the director focused on his expression a bit more than we expected.but i doubt it..what would arnav/anjali be doing back at that pharmacy..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: veenuasr

yaa that person got the idea i think that shyam is lusting over khushi ...but when ll our hotte ll understand  shyam's intention.

nice observation...i can say u observe very minutely 

thanks..lol..its the serial only...i am very clueless in real life..😆
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At first he thought shyam was a doting husband... the perfect kind ... but then after Khushi's jeejaji comment... the pharmacist realised what an ass shyam is!!! lolll
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouse72

The pharamcist's expression said it all...the way he gave Shyam the once-over😆...

Yup, the extras do a good job...For example, the guy who was the first to stand and clap after heer Ranjha's performance was our courier guy in specs..

I think the PH do it on purpose ...using the same extras in different guises just to get an extra mention by us...This courier guy was quite prominent...

i dont mind the PH reusing the extras...they always have hilarious experssions..remember shukla ji when he was talking to ASR and the channa wala when khushi went missing..😆
mysticblue14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved his epressions😊 hillarious he was like what the hell was that dude😆
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i thought the chemist  was like, "your one sick dude, if they made pills for pervets i would recomend a bunch. dirty man she someother dude's wife. and you'er a dirty pervert"
but shayam as usual was shameless