really u wanted like this ?

fehmida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 im very surprised about preetos awakening, its so unreal , and absolutely not subtil !

just because rabeer compare her to simi she wants to say him the truth ?? she jrealise now that he could never love simi ?

come on CVS ! preeto is more intelligent that u show us today !
how many times rajbeer told her that he never love anyone else ?
we all want preeto tell the truth to rajbeer long time ago but i dont know why i dont feel its well done...

agree with  Sneha, maybe IPL is coming thats why they are afraid and they want viewers sticked with the show ! and its a good way to maintain the suspense and dragging..

and be sure that she will not tell him !  sunny will stop her or maybe simi and rajbeer will decide to marry...and she again back off
and rajbeer will know the truth after this (in case of  the article is not misleading!)

what do u say ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wolfen009 thumbnail
omg im really speechless after i saw episode of today dear fehmida

and agree our preeto doesen't need this awakning its not make sense
what i hate the most the way she talk with rajbeer to push him to the limits obviously he will start to hate her for real and maybe will marry simeran even he doesnt feel something for her

soo bravo cv keeep spoiling sssp

thanks fehmida

iamknown2u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
seriously todays episode made me cry... Rajbeers words for preeto were ssad...:(
preetihere thumbnail
🀒
Dont feel like watching and my god the article says RB will hear Preeto talk in the dark and may or maynot come to know about FM with Sunny!
🀒
Sounds like a horrible way to let an intelligent Air Force officer come to know the truth and for a loyal lover like Rajbeer if he has fallen for that money thing and scolded Preeto today , then that's a very major setback  in his character also..Nahin dekhna 🀒

love03 thumbnail

I didn't like the sort of "self confession" scene today either cvs could have done a better job somehow, but at least preeto realized her mistake. I don't think she will herself reveal the truth, probably will happen like the article said, hopefully its soon.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any Channel may say big big words we dont bother much of trps but inside news is all shows run only depending upon TRPS..hehe..and obviously IPL is big competition so every show must plan something grt in a way that trps dont fall down too badly...
I dont know after spoiling preeto role how Cvs are going to convince us by showing sensible Rajpreet milan... πŸ˜›
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Todays episode was more of CV's Awakening than Preeto's Awakening πŸ˜†

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just hpe everything will b fine😳
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  Rajbeer ko truth pata chale we all want... &  ... RB not marry sim coz RB not dumb...  Rajbeer ko preeto bole or sonu.its ok...