Viren is going to be so devastated

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its kinda written all over after seeing today's epi..perhaps you can see to why he would turn negative, there mere thought of dancing with anyone other then his wife tipped him to the edge...

I also loved the viren/abha scene it was the gussa from viren and the calm sternness from abha was awesome!!!!..I am looking forward to the standoff between these two characters...not talking romantically of course but it would definitely be interesting to watch...

Good job MIKπŸ‘ n all the others too keep rocking guys...*RESPECT*πŸ‘
πŸ‘

p.s constructive criticism welcomed but pls don't bash our viren we love him too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyZaib - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yah, I can sense the same thing and Suhasi Dhami is one actress, she can pull it off really well!   Am looking for the showdown between her and iqbal as Abha and Viren!

Viren and his crested logo RL polo!  😳
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she matched iqbal in the scene i felt...they really did justice to that scene..and they way she pulled the sari off ok it didnt have much dialogue but suhasi..rocked it...

viren is a polo fan tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i sooo agree... he came, he danced, he realized its not his wife, he said sorry and walked away... i mean what killer attitude man... he was so stunned to see someone else in place of Nilu and was angry at himself as how could he not recognize its not Nilu... that "i am Sorry mujhe laga meri biwi hai" was sooo rocking man =))

and i really really loved Abha's expression "kaisa ajeeb aadmi hai" types =)) wanted to sunao him but kept quiet... actually Abha was more than amazed by his behavior... before she could react Viren was already gone... and yeah Abha too pulled the sari back in full attitude... loved it really loved it and yes looking forward for more scenes of Abha n Viren... its gonna be super interesting

and ma jus the though that he danced wid someone elses wife is making Viren go so crazy... he cant even imagine life without Nilu
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My love is growing greater for Viren! Ahh his attitude..dude he is rockinggg!! 
I really liked the scene btw abha and viren! I m sure that both the actors are going to rock after the real track starts! It would be fun to watch them! 
So Dr. sahab cannot see anyone else in place of her wife..so it would be exciting to see how abha and viren will react to each other! Lots in store for us! 😳
Ahhh MIK and all the actors doing a great job! πŸ‘
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@LZ, yah he an RL polo fan too...well that makes two of us cause I love RL πŸ€£
Manshi250 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
im loving his attitude! hes such a lovely actor!
Manshi250 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love it his possessiveness is just lovely to watch 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya nice scene btwn viren n abha,they looked nice together n nice acting there.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He really needs an attitude adjustment. I like MIK but i seriously wanna see Viren get put in his place by Aabha. He is too strict, materialistic and down right rude and needs to change this.