Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: InduG64

Another mantra was initiated today...play one bahu against the other. Gayatri is on home ground here. This is her sphere, where even her husband doesn't interfere. So, very conveniently, for a moment, Aarti becomes the favored one, and Pari, the pariah...Gayatri will constantly play this game...using one's strength/weakness against the other's. Isn't that how it has been done for like eternity? Isn't this how you continue to hold the baton in the family? She is only following this unwritten, unspoken mantra that is passed on from generations...She has such beautiful bahus, who are each individually different, yet are respectful and good human beings. She can so easily envelope them in her maternal fold and guide them and mold them into the family the right way...but no, she has to follow the mantra, you see...!!!!!

Aarti's Corner:  A lonely corner. They are all conniving to snatch away her only life source, her son. What more has she to lose? Nothing. In that one moment, when she vent out her feelings, her pathos, her sense of betrayal, her agony, she stood alone...a beaten down, defeated version, a caricature, of a woman who, just yesterday, was a lively, spirited, vibrant human being. You knock the life out of a person and you expect that person to be happy, right ma & papa dubey? And you say you are doing all this for her happiness?😡You better set the wrong right now...with or without Yash's help.

I absolutely agree with you Indu. The Dubeys, in the name of making her life, are breaking the personality and the character she is. She came across as a confident, straight-forward, optimistic -given any dire situation (such as an unsuccessful first marriage)- person with a fervent desire for family, love, bonding, and self-respect. She gives unconditionally and she expects as much in return too. But the recent developments in her life has pushed her to a corner, as you put it beautifully, where she has lost her identity. She cannot speak her mind, feel the right, defend herself, put up her head and confess and take the pride of facing the consequences to her confession, and least of all cannot even decide for her future with her son. How more pathetic can things get. Who is she fighting for and for what?

The family that she thought is her own does not understand her or even acknowledge her as a being is what she feels now. To her, her 'parents' didn't respect her feelings and did not understand what makes her happy is a big blow. Now she has lost hopes of anything and everything. She feels she does not own anything or belong to anything or anyone.

She has cucooned herself in a corner, a dark abyss, where there is no trace of expectation or hope. She looks completely broken and resigned. There are times in our lives when such situations arise where at the spur of the moment we think everything is lost and there is no hope and we don't even think straight and work our mind to think of what to do next. A deadlock stage. But is that really the end of the road? No. It is only in these situations that we really appreciate relationships, be it friends, relations, acquaintances, or even strangers for that matter. It will be one of those people again who is going steer you out of the situation or at least be there for you when you pass that phase in your life. Here, Yash we hope will again play the catalyst to get her out of this temporary mayhem.
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just went through the thread and found out that it is to be rechristened as Dragon Club(at first I thought it was collective name for Papa and Mummy Scindhiya and Buaji😆)... But then realized that the name of this thread is being changed...😲 I had started to love the name Analysis Unit,coz it was so apt with all the analysis going on(be it on episode,characters,story or towels😛)... Plus nowadays even written update is done in this thread only. But anyways if the majority likes Dragon Club,no problem then. After all content would remain same. To quote myself ..."What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."😆
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: golda

She has cucooned herself in a corner, a dark abyss, where there is no trace of expectation or hope. She looks completely broken and resigned. There are times in our lives when such situations arise where at the spur of the moment we think everything is lost and there is no hope and we don't even think straight and work our mind to think of what to do next. A deadlock stage. But is that really the end of the road? No. It is only in these situations that we really appreciate relationships, be it friends, relations, acquaintances, or even strangers for that matter. It will be one of those people again who is going steer you out of the situation or at least be there for you when you pass that phase in your life. Here, Yash we hope will again play the catalyst to get her out of this temporary mayhem.

@Golda: Beautifully worded👏  I have a hunch that the CVs are  deliberately creating such pathetic situations for Aarti so that Yash can play the role of her lone savior and she, in turn, develops some positive feelings towards him or at least his image becomes slightly better in her eyes. Yash is the only person whose one emphatic word will rest the matter and Ansh will be in...flip side is Gayatri will again think that they complained to Yash yet again😕
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi I m new to this forum was a silent member this is my first post here I love the concept of this show and both GC and KS are doing brilliant job as Yash and Aarti love them. Few points I would like to mention:

When Aarti asked PayLak whether they are fine Palak was quite but Payal stuck out her tongue even in Ganesh stapna pooja also it was Payal who stuck her tongue out.Payal was not very happy when Yash bought that balloons for Ansh also at the mall where as Palak was not bothered about it and if we remember it was Palak who interacted with Aarti at the mall hope atleast Aarti gets some positive response from Palak then it would be easy for her to handle Payal.

When Ansh fell down Aarti completely forget about the surroundings as she was only concerned for Ansh and it was Ansh who brought about the reality to Aarti that she is married now may be that it will be Ansh who will indirectly bring her close to their new family.

golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

I have a hunch that the CVs are  deliberately creating such pathetic situations for Aarti so that Yash can play the role of her lone savior and she, in turn, develops some positive feelings towards him or at least his image becomes slightly better in her eyes. Yash is the only person whose one emphatic word will rest the matter and Ansh will be in...flip side is Gayatri will again think that they complained to Yash yet again😕

Exactly. I am waiting for the scene where Aarti will actually realize (at least start realizing) that Yash is not all that bad as she thought him to be. Those revelatory eye lock moments would do a lot of good for us romantics 😳. Come on, we need some lighter and breezy moments between them from now on. Last week was full of drama and celebration and I must say that it was exhausting, albeit the heavy dose of entertainment.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M_n_h

Hi I m new to this forum was a silent member this is my first post here I love the concept of this show and both GC and KS are doing brilliant job as Yash and Aarti love them. Few points I would like to mention:

When Aarti asked PayLak whether they are fine Palak was quite but Payal stuck out her tongue even in Ganesh stapna pooja also it was Payal who stuck her tongue out.Payal was not very happy when Yash bought that balloons for Ansh also at the mall where as Palak was not bothered about it and if we remember it was Palak who interacted with Aarti at the mall hope atleast Aarti gets some positive response from Palak then it would be easy for her to handle Payal.

When Ansh fell down Aarti completely forget about the surroundings as she was only concerned for Ansh and it was Ansh who brought about the reality to Aarti that she is married now may be that it will be Ansh who will indirectly bring her close to their new family.

Hi M_n_h: Welcome aboard 😊 Glad to have you break your silence and be a part of the thread. 
That's quite an observation you've made...about PayLak's individual reactions to Aarti👏  So far, we have been taking their action/reaction as one. If Palak is half tilted towards Aarti already, then she and Ansh together could play the mediators between Aarti and Payal and then in extension the rest.
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved this show very much.
Especially Jhancy rani(Arthi)👍🏼
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gosshhh gayatri too is a mother and above all she is a woman , a woman is no woman if she cannot understand the pain of another,what if arti's parents had put the condition in front of yash and his family that yash has to give ansh the first priority above his own children, that's exactly the point of marriage so how can they separate a mother from her son because of whom she is getting married so he can see the love of a father,this whole scenario is pointless!!!
very disappointing and cruel too.
only yash can do something about it<33
Edited by Mllu.N - 12 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@narangi - i totally agree with u ... i had lots of expectations from this show ...but its turning out to be a typical saas bahu show and am so disappointed ..

no communication , even when yash has told himself 1000 times he needs to talk to aarti ...he just makes assumptions in the end

also now this ansh fiasco ...and what happens tomm if yash dosent still say a word l...

how come everyone is assuming he will ??? Bec i see no hope !!!

if GC was not there i would have left this show today 🤢🤢🤢
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@lams:i never saw the show except for GC's scenes  and only for making snapshots to make stuff😆i only come here for GC's love that's it, i read the update and thankgod i am not watching the show but still i couldn't stop my self from commenting after reading yesterday's episode update.