Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samana :I can understand your anger ..u had to update it all about Gayatri and then write a take 😆..seriously I felt like going inside my TV and giving her a tight slap when she teaches Paridi how to bend and then puts that awful condition in front of Shobha 😡😡...Oh I will get real sadistic pleasure when Paridi's parents will actually decide to hv a hliday date of one month in Scindia household and will hijack Gayatri and Daddy Scindia's room first 😈😆😆

@Mansi :Brilliant take about the various on-going politics of Scindias even before bidaai is done 👏👏👏👏...Gayatri needs a big time reality chk which I feel will come from Paridi and her parents 😉😆😆...about Yash I feel he is aware of the house politics and mayb thats one reason he keeps himself away from all this since he just cannot connect to all this house politics after Arpita's death ...Yesterday the way he silently goes to get Aarti to the mandap after seeing all the tamasha of his mother ,tells me that he is aware of it all but just does not waste time arguing with his mom or dad because he knows its a lost cause 😆😆...Tomorrow also I feel he wont waste time reasoning out with his mom but will simply tell his decision that Ansh too is coming with them 😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Samana: I don't know if you've read my take yet, but we have both again struck a similar note on Gayatri and her lines drawn for her daughters-in-law.

The part where you have written this completely resonated with me:

"Gayatri was not only a witch to Aarti but to Pari too. I can't help but feel bad for her because she has to get her thrills this way, being so oppressed herself."

I think maybe you are a touch too charitable to Gayatri when you say that she herself is oppressed enough to get her thrills this way. But seriously, there should be some decorum even among the oppressed not to start their oppression of others right from the bidaii moment itself!

Surely a little gap of time before doing the nasty stuff would not be such a torture? Or are the oppressed so oppressed that they have to vent at the earliest?

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Yash comes forward and support Arati tomorrow, that will give the first good impression about him for Arati. But still it will more time to completely understand what kind of a person he is in real.But for Yash to support Arati, he should atleast hear what gayatri and Shobha are talking about.

I felt really bad for Arati today, she is a strong women but even if she wants to fight for her and rights, to whom will she fight. She is completely alone, her whole support was Dubey's , when even they are forcing her into things, she is really helpless.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, even my discomfort is that so far Yash has been so preoccpied with his guilt over Arpita and then the mechanics of going through this shaadi, that he has not started watching his parents in action! I sincerely hope he comes to see his parents are behaving! Unless Yash gets to grips with this, his parents are going to have a ball "teaching the rules" to the two bahus and making their lives miserable. Hope Yash wakes up soon!

This is not entirely true. I agree that he has been preoccupied but he has not been blind, or at least when other people have forcibly opened his eyes from Arpita-sleep he has taken definitive and affirmative action. And he has seen his parents in action, just not the entirety of it.

He saw them put that awful condition about Ansh forth in the first place (which he made them take back)

He saw them forcibly giving Aarti Arpita's name and indentity (and he went and tried to fight it immediately)

He heard Gayatri talk about all of the things Aarti has been arguing against, like the name change and heard her misconceptions about Aarti's character with the temple episode. And here he just got up from the mandap and went to ask her what was wrong.

So Yash has this power and aura that his parents can't seem to refute. In the case of the first condition of Gayatri against Ansh also, SP didn't say a word but let Gayatri do her manmaani until Yash himself spoke, and he smiled contentedly. Perhaps we will see that here also. Maybe he knows that Yash will insist on Ansh coming and thinks how great that would look in front of the biradri. I wouldn't put it past him.

@Jyo: Great take, especially the part about Yash fulfilling his vows. I too feel like he will be instrumental in making sure Aarti is allowed to be the best mother she can be. And he knows that she will be nothing but an empty shell without Ansh. So if only for his kids and because of his foresight, he will protect Ansh's right to come home with them.

@Mansi: Hi5! We both mentioned the classic divide and rule by Gayatri. 😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
Gayatri is shown over dominating today with both her bahus ..Paridi as well as Aarti ...

This tells me that she is going to tone down in future and wont b the real threat since somewhere right now she is more insecure of her positiion in house with 2 bahus coming in and so she is trying to go a bit overboard showing her dominance over both 🤔..

I feel the real threat is Daddy Scindia who is silently observing everything and his outburst once Aarti's truth is out will b dangerous
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
After reading most of you, I am wondering the scene of Ansh falling is created for Gayatri or Yash...

Looks like Gayatri is a tough task master who has made up her mind on separating Ansh and Arati and she is using this instance for her benefit...

But CVs have built a strong case for Yash to support Arati tomorrow and put the first step in this journey of collaboration...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mansi and Samana  :I feel Yash is well aware of the family politics and mayb thats why keeps himself away from it and is preoccupied with either his work or with his kids ...he just give it all a royal ignore 😆

but now that he has taken the responsibility of Aarti ,he will hv to interfere in the matters to make sure Aarti's honour and happiness is intact ...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanda12

I think maybe you are a touch too charitable to Gayatri when you say that she herself is oppressed enough to get her thrills this way. But seriously, there should be some decorum even among the oppressed not to start their oppression of others right from the bidaii moment itself!

Surely a little gap of time before doing the nasty stuff would not be such a torture? Or are the oppressed so oppressed that they have to vent at the earliest?

Oh I agree! I am not excusing Gayatri but trying to justify the subconscious motives behind her behaviour. She is in front of her saas so perhaps I felt there was the need to overcompensate her power over her bahus.

I felt sorry for her in a "she is pathetic and disgusting" kind of way, not a "poor baby" kind of way, if you get my drift. 😆

Actually thinking about it, what really got my goat about her was when she told Dubey and Shobha that they wouldn't be there to look after Ansh and so Aarti would be preoccupied. I mean he is part of their family now and any members of their family could have watched Ansh while Aarti did the rasams. The whole issue came up because the kids were left to their own devices. Aarti may be a concerned parent, but she is not that obsessive. She would have been fine if there was someone looking after Ansh, like Pankaj did at the wedding. There are so many holes in Gayatri's logic.

Argh I am just tying my brain in knots with all this rage! 😡😡😡😆
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

This is not entirely true. I agree that he has been preoccupied but he has not been blind, or at least when other people have forcibly opened his eyes from Arpita-sleep he has taken definitive and affirmative action. And he has seen his parents in action, just not the entirety of it.

He saw them put that awful condition about Ansh forth in the first place (which he made them take back)

He saw them forcibly giving Aarti Arpita's name and indentity (and he went and tried to fight it immediately)

He heard Gayatri talk about all of the things Aarti has been arguing against, like the name change and heard her misconceptions about Aarti's character with the temple episode. And here he just got up from the mandap and went to ask her what was wrong.

So Yash has this power and aura that his parents can't seem to refute. In the case of the first condition of Gayatri against Ansh also, SP didn't say a word but let Gayatri do her manmaani until Yash himself spoke, and he smiled contentedly. Perhaps we will see that here also. Maybe he knows that Yash will insist on Ansh coming and thinks how great that would look in front of the biradri. I wouldn't put it past him.

True, Yash has that power and aura.. Even we can see unlike his both brothers,he is quiet and talks only to the point and the point itself and only when its much needed, a quality which he got from his father. I think, somewhere, it is the reason, Papa Scindiya always listens to him than any one else. I don't think, in any case, if yash takes a strong decision in any thing , no one will go against it.

He must have been talkative to Arpita, but not with every one.