Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk #5: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 58

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Chinu-

Can anyone tell me Do Arnav Know or Khushi told him the reason for her broken engagement iike Khushi's Fiance has cheated on her as he is already married ? As i read in some posts few days back ..If yes can you give the link of that particular Episode ..If no can you clear it ..

Thanks in Advance 

No arnav does not know exactly why, all that happened was in one epi when she found out about Shyam, she cried on his shoulder  and he knew it was about her fiance but she wouldn't tell him exactly what, and later during the cocktail party he threw Aakash and Payal he found out her engagement was over.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: trupat

Can someone pls tell me, Why is Arnav living at khushi's place?

In short - KKG wanted to go visit her parents and Nani and Anjali said he had to go, because KKG had to be able to take care of him.
Raisa- thumbnail
can someone please give me the link to the sbb or sbs video(i cant remember which one was it) where arnav hurts is hand and kushi and lavanya help with bandage hi hand and sana khan had to kiss barun but he was feeling shy and sanaya was teasing him 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
HO should i post pics in a post Pls help me .IM not a new bie but still dont know how to post pics.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hellp pls tell me how should i post a pic
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

HO should i post pics in a post Pls help me .IM not a new bie but still dont know how to post pics.

upload ur pic in any uploading pic website like www.imgur.com aftr ur pic is uploaded u will get an direct link copy tht and paste it in ur post like this [ IMG] direct link here [/ IM G] no spaces and u r done 😊
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ipkkndfan25

Can anyone help me find the VM where they show scenes with Madhuri Dixit's voice in the background? She is sorta realizing her love in the VM.

Can u be more specific 😊
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ...Rafid... for the previous help :) 

I want to know how to create a direct link ... I mean ... Dont know how to explain.. as an example ... 

To go to Help Desk .. instead of giving the link 

how can we provide HELP DESK so tht on clicking on the HELP DESK it directly opens tht post ... 

I hope it is understandable :) 
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

can someone please give me the link to the sbb or sbs video(i cant remember which one was it) where arnav hurts is hand and kushi and lavanya help with bandage hi hand and sana khan had to kiss barun but he was feeling shy and sanaya was teasing him 

I guess you are asking for this link ... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9qFjXv5Dc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sanaroxx - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanaroxx

Thanks ...Rafid... for the previous help :)

</div><div>
I want to know how to create a direct link ... I mean ... Dont know how to explain.. as an example ...

To go to Help Desk .. instead of giving the link

how can we provide HELP DESK so tht on clicking on the HELP DESK it directly opens tht post ...

I hope it is understandable :)

[URL=https:// www.myWeb.com]HELP DESK[/ URL]

so pt ur link in URL=
Without any space