Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk #5: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 43

MerlinAnn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...Can u help me in finding the link/name of the FF/SS where Khushi marries Arnav becoz the Guptas are facing financial difficulties...Arnav marries  condition of one year contract...marriage of convenience...after marriage Khushi joins Arnav's company...Thank You in Advance :0)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: MerlinAnn

Hi...Can u help me in finding the link/name of the FF/SS where Khushi marries Arnav becoz the Guptas are facing financial difficulties...Arnav marries  condition of one year contract...marriage of convenience...after marriage Khushi joins Arnav's company...Thank You in Advance :0)

Please look in here for the FF Index

If you don't remember the name then post the description in the link above itself, and they'll help you out there. 😊

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 12 years ago
-Iqraa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plz someone give me the link for arnav's entry scene in hd
illuminated. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princesslover

plz someone give me the link for arnav's entry scene in hd

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00MBFLV36Q
printy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Direct LinkPosted: 18 April 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell the FFs where there is a leap and Arnav khushi are apart...and meet after a long time

Example1: khushi changes her name and stays as fashion professional and ends up meeting Arnav as client
2: khushi has a daughter and Arnav does not know about it...pls help enable  to remember the tittle of ff
illuminated. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: printy

Can anyone tell the FFs where there is a leap and Arnav khushi are apart...and meet after a long time
Example1: khushi changes her name and stays as fashion professional and ends up meeting Arnav as client
2: khushi has a daughter and Arnav does not know about it...pls help enable  to remember the tittle of ff

Please look in here for the FF Index

If you don't remember the name then post the description in the link above itself, and they'll help you out there. 😊

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 12 years ago
printy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

2: khushi has a daughter and Arnav does not know about it...pls help enable  to remember the tittle of ff.    Pls help
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Give me link for WU of todays sbb plz
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aparna5293

Give me link for WU of todays sbb plz

Here u go !!
link
krishu3393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
pls someone tell me how to do pm the updates.. i mean i have written my 1st os n many of has asked me to pm them my next update bt i dnt knw how to pm them my update...????? pls tell me..