Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Rafid...

umm actually there is no option of bookmarking a post but u can do one thing reserve a post in tht topic and aftr u come u will see an option my posts at the top right side of the page u will find it easily there 😊

thanks Rafid... 
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bookaholic1988

Does anybody know who this new Babli is? The actress playing her or her contribution to the drama?

she is just an 9 yrs old Girl !!
Zoe2261 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, can someone please tell me where I can read about some part of what's going to happen in the show before hand? I've heard somewhere that it is posted on this website? This means I wanna know about the spoilers. So please provide links if possible(:
Thankyou
❤️ I love you BARUN SOBTI !! ❤️

Originally posted by: Zoe2261

Hi, can someone please tell me where I can read about some part of what's going to happen in the show before hand? I've heard somewhere that it is posted on this website? This means I wanna know about the spoilers. So please provide links if possible(:
Thankyou
❤️ I love you BARUN SOBTI !! ❤️

Yes, they are usually posted. The topic title would be something like "Spoilers."

As of now, I don't think there has been any spoilers. But the show Saas Bahu Aur Sazish's (SBS) team has said that Arnav will faint in the near future. You can watch those videos daily.

Here's the link to the latest video: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2926911

Hope this helps 😊.
shama_arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Frnds kya ye possible hai k mujhe barun se dosti karne ka mauka mil sakta hai...i want to be his friend,,,pls help me out
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shama_arnav

Frnds kya ye possible hai k mujhe barun se dosti karne ka mauka mil sakta hai...i want to be his friend,,,pls help me out

He is not on any Social Networking Site. And he has confirmed this in his interview with Noreen Khan. 😊
Extinct thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadia-ali

what is OTT???

OTT - over the top !!
Rani1990 thumbnail
Hey I was hoping if someone can tell me how long a 6months marriage normaly lasts in Indian serials... And how long khushi and arnav have been married for, in the serial... Thank you
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi
how do i like an article in the india - forums. and does it help the actor increase their ratings anywhere
Extinct thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablio09

hi
<div></div>how do i like an article in the india - forums. and does it help the actor increase their ratings anywhere

u will see an rate option with 5 stars under the article !! rate it to like it and yes commenting on the article increases the buzz points of tht actor and buzz point helps a lot in increasing the rankings of tht actor !! :)