Navya

A One-Shot UB story :P

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope this does not offend anyone! p.s UB is my husband.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story Begins when UB was 21 years old. He went to Japan to learn how to cut people's Hair.
He went with his 1st girlfriend his highschool love. πŸ˜† Her name was Babita.

She was a little old, but atleast he had a girlfriend. It was not his fault that he looked like this.

Anyways carrying on. He went to the barber & learnt how to cut people's hair. But by mistake when he was sleeping at night Babita came at night & ripped half of his hair out.

Saraswati came in the room & screamed ''Hari Mujhe boyfriend chahye ji!!!!!!!!''πŸ˜†

Babita ran away & said go marry your sister saraswati you guys are same to same.

Saraswati started to sing sheila ki Jawani ''Haaaye Mein toh to sexy hoon toh mujhe mera bhai milgaya''

UB screamed! ''from now on our children,grand children, will not have any social contact! & with that his eyes ruled people hearts. πŸ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked my One-shot story. 🀣
& I hope I made you laugh. 😊

Edited by saraaa. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CARINE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsome post dear love it