Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

richa-kunal confrontation - much awaited

vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Since the case began v were waiting for richa-kunal confrontation...n nw the time has come...wanted kunal to slap richa...bt no slap...directly neck...kunal ne toh richa ka gala hi pakad kiya...wow it was amazing...tomo we would enjoy a lot...richa is shameless.infact shameless is also small in front of richa...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lmao!! 🤣Yipeee...Party!! 🥳🤪
Jao Kunal & band baja do us Richa ki😎
Was this the precap for tomorrow?
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

the precap was mindblowing, kunal holding witch'a s throat tmrw. going to love it

norzar
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HEY vidhisalot...😊
 u r ryt we r expecting that whenever kunal and richa's confrontation comes ...👏 kunal slaps richa but he do what we cant imagine direct neck...👏 richa now u r gone... kunal ab richa ko ni chodega...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post Vidhi. I have been waiting for this... Still have not watched the episode yet, but it looks like its going to be really really exciting. Finally the wait is over.  Edited by snmalik4 - 12 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im so excited 😊 and soo happy 😊

always wanted kunu to confront witcha 
purvimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still cant understand, what was she thinking...what made her go to Kunal. I know she has turned into a psycho, but if she knows Kunal well enough, she would know that if she goes near him, he will probably kill her. anyway I shouldnt complain as the much awaited scene is about to come..!👏
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: purvimehta

I still cant understand, what was she thinking...what made her go to Kunal. I know she has turned into a psycho, but if she knows Kunal well enough, she would know that if she goes near him, he will probably kill her. anyway I shouldnt complain as the much awaited scene is about to come..!👏

This is Witcha Thakraal... Totally expected from her... She can come to Kunal's wedding, She can dare to apply holi on his face in front of everyone so coming to hospital was totally expected. Ek thappad agar maarta to maza aajata... Kunal ka thappad kha kar witcha might have said, Thappad se dar nahi lagta Kunal Kunal-Siddhi ke pyaar se dar lagta hai...😆😆😆
Celet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am worried! She is not dumb to go there without an agenda! She might just put the blame on rohit and convince ppl that she is on their side or I dont know what! I am even worried, that she will pay some doctors to kill siddhi or try to do it herself when people rnt watching. The moment I saw her in the hospital my heart started rcing and it hasnt stopped till now! I dont know guys! M worried!
purvimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

This is Witcha Thakraal... Totally expected from her... She can come to Kunal's wedding, She can dare to apply holi on his face in front of everyone so coming to hospital was totally expected. Ek thappad agar maarta to maza aajata... Kunal ka thappad kha kar witcha might have said, Thappad se dar nahi lagta Kunal Kunal-Siddhi ke pyaar se dar lagta hai...😆😆😆

@blue 🤣🤣🤣 wah ...yeh hui na baat...good one Salman. I know i remember we discussing about Kunal slapping Richa, yesterday. Tomorrow's episode would we worth a watch...