Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thoughts on Losses for IPKKND - Page 7

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: inanyregard

ugh I can't get myself to watch the show anymore.  The only reason I caught up the last time was cause I was sick and stuck in Poland with nothing to do.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is - Your updates make my day! 

here's a spring hug to you my friend G!!
Welcome back from Poland!
Seriously this show is giving me brain cramps!

where did that show I fell in love with disappear? Was I watching somethng else or was it this way always? And how long is too long to keep a person on ventilator and then declare them officially dead??? Is there a statute of limitation on that??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The one bright spot in my day  was when I read your post. 🤣 I would so love to bonk their heads together.. just so that they gain an iota of sense..

Logged on IF to watch the reactions.. got a fair idea about the episode thanks to the updates and topics .. (for the first time ever, I haven't watched the episode yet.. ) and logged off..

Thanks SJ for looking at today's on-goings with humor..  'cos I sure seem to have misplaced it and so have the CV's.

Note to CVs: Bring on all the MUs you can CV's the more the merrier... get mami to have an affair with the driver and let this be seen by Payaliya. who can call on devi maiyya bcos she is now in a dilemma.. to save her mil's a** or the driver's .. cos you see, the driver's wife had met her and asked her not to make a big issue of it..

You could also have Lakshmi eloping to add spice to the tale.. and then can clear all the MU's once and for all in a mahaepisode.. for now, you have a dhaaga and a hand kerchief.. clues to solve all the misunderstandings and then some.. Whatever keeps your fire stoked CVs.. just whatever.. 😡
Edited by newgal - 12 years ago
inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

here's a spring hug to you my friend G!!
Welcome back from Poland!
Seriously this show is giving me brain cramps!

where did that show I fell in love with disappear? Was I watching somethng else or was it this way always? And how long is too long to keep a person on ventilator and then declare them officially dead??? Is there a statute of limitation on that??

at some point it's more humane to pull the plug.  We need to have a wake for our beloved show.

P.S. - I'd love to catch up with you at some point, hopefully school is not keeping you uber busy.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: inanyregard

at some point it's more humane to pull the plug.  We need to have a wake for our beloved show.

P.S. - I'd love to catch up with you at some point, hopefully school is not keeping you uber busy.

@bold - yes, lets do coffee or late dinner. I may be in campus on upcoming weekends, will ping you about the day and time and if you are free we can hang out. or if a weekend is better for you just let me know, i can always use a break. schools uber busy but loving the marketing classes i am taking, i think we need to talk about our you-know-what-plans.

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Another fantastic post serial junkie- now if only the CVs could display even a fraction of the consistency!

Not sure what kind of mission the CVs are on other than to make the viewers emotions oscillate between extreme dislike, indifference and awwing at the crumbs of sensible story and romance thrown at us.

Today's episode screamed filler from the get go. The fact that I watched it only means iss loyalty ko addiction kehte hain- koi aur naam dene ki zaroorat nahin!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hhahaah love this, especially the forum member conversation 

actually, all of it was brilliant 

awesome post !
inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@bold - yes, lets do coffee or late dinner. I may be in campus on upcoming weekends, will ping you about the day and time and if you are free we can hang out. or if a weekend is better for you just let me know, i can always use a break. schools uber busy but loving the marketing classes i am taking, i think we need to talk about our you-know-what-plans.

let's do it!  I'll be in Chicago all through till the 14th.  Let me know what works out with your schedule.  I'd be game for either coffee/late dinner. PM me with the deets.  Talk soon!
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hola friend - just saw the precap.

I went from shock to disgust to laughing all in less than 5 seconds. Wah re CVs thum Mahan ho!!
HEre we are struggling to resolve one MU
Now another MU over an MU.

Lets have MU1 f*** MU2 up completely. Lets see what that does to ASR's brain without exploding it!!!

I hope all these MU's f*&% the CV's brains ..is what !! Even then it wud play dead 😡😡. Geez. I am furious today. Sorry for venting on u r post !!!
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

DHISSH Moment of the day (DHISSH - Cymbals for the uninitiated to Bollywood)
Payal - Sniff, we sacrificing sisters always pay a heavy price
Me - Yes, it happens, people do trample on you when you declare yourself a doormat. Poor you, at least you've got "Welcome" printed on you, makes its a tad better

Yes.. but if its Payal, the footprints are probably headed in the other direction... EXIT!

🤣
Jayne

MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GOSH .. FOR ALL THE ANGER I HAD TODAY AND ALL THE VENTING I DID TODAY .. YOUR POST WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR .. MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD .. SUPERB .. IT ENJOYED IT EVERY BIT :D