Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoShy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank god for your post.. somethin to keep me smiling...
The episode had nothin...
What's with Payal, oh I rather not talk abt her...

The Precap- Looks like more MU... just more and more MU... is all we gonna get for a while I guess...

Edited by SoShy - 12 years ago
anshi-raizada thumbnail
Great post!
your posts make a happy whether the episode was good or not so good!
:)
Yepp i agree
Payal is stupid!
Mamiji is sooo not gonna like her now!
here is the precap for tomorrows episode btw! :)  
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SJ, you have the wonderful talent of making people smile with your humor filled truth laden posts. Keep it up!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

SJ -- hope that they pull up their socks and do something to recover from these losses!

Well the precap has Shyam manhanding Khushi -- he is pulling her hand and Arnav sees this ... again at a bad angle .. he feels that they are holding hands.

Do you really want to see it now?

Well -- to me today's episode was good... anything that makes the story move forward is good ! Although the precap looks like adding MU , pointers are towards it getting solved and as someone said on another thread -- they need to match IPL now so they surely will do something to keep the TRPs up!

Hola friend - just saw the precap.

I went from shock to disgust to laughing all in less than 5 seconds. Wah re CVs thum Mahan ho!!
HEre we are struggling to resolve one MU
Now another MU over an MU.

Lets have MU1 f*** MU2 up completely. Lets see what that does to ASR's brain without exploding it!!!
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

SJ, you have the wonderful talent of making people smile with your humor filled truth laden posts. Keep it up!

I wish my lovely show can be found somewhere.

I plan to report a missing persons complaint to the police. Heck, this is a new idea for a new topic!!!
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: pacsun

Here's a cyber hug to you SJ πŸ€—

You said it !! You decoded in plain, no-nonsense layman lingo.

I truly don't want to get mad. But I am. 😑

W*FH ** is this ?? I totally join you to bash Payal. I dont care. I will bash and be proud of it. I love this show and SARUN too much to see it being destroyed !!

They are dishing out such drivel, throwing random rabba ves that are truly loosing its effect on me ! So what's left now ? Please no shirtless Barun. Seen that. (ZZz...zzz..)

I really hope CV's/PH got a kick up their a** today with the TRP's. The whole team shuud get lined up and fired ! ...fired as in - no job. Unemployment line.

Truly feel for the actors who are putting in so much to bring life to a lifeless, lousy storyline.

My dear - do you remember we had talked about me writing a story of Adventure Island with ASR and me marooned and lsot in an uninhabited jungle??? I've finally started it...so hold tight, the ride is going to get much more exciting, ASR in leather loin cloth, me in straw skirts and coconut shell bras, and my lovely orangutan pet named Vishnu

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Smriti awesome , excellent post. You always make me smile after each and every crappy episodes.
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha... payal is truly the official doormat... only instead of welcome the words "USE ME" are written in bold!!! 

precap- shyam is holding khushis hand and smirking (as always) khushi trying to rescue herself but cant (as always) arnav watching shyam and glaring at him as all he can see is shyam smiling at khushi,  this way he can actively keeping the MU going on or probably worsen it (as always)
anaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iam laughing like a maniac after reading your write up. though when I saw the episode I had (have) this 'kolaveri' against the CVs & the character Payal. I feel so sorry for BS & SI to have to go through this day in & day out. They have butchered the character ASR to a mere fame seeking bozo stuck in a nut house led by his Di & half way through to becoming a nut himself. The CVs have officially lost it.🀒

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG ...YOU'RE SO FUNNY! πŸ˜ƒ(I wanted to shout out loud hence caps πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)..I loved the Payal bashing part...if they wanted to help the family, the simpler path would have been to give them the prize money(which the rich Raizadas can afford to give away unless they need it for ARHI's romantic bathroom makeover πŸ˜‰) to the needy family...why the heck would you embarrass your hostile MIL in public ? 😲😲

For the 1st time in my life yesterday,I was so emotional after the Ranjha 'hamesha hamesha.." act(or maybe I was PMSing 😳) and as someone wanted to hit my Arnie baby with chappal😭 and  I wanted to stand in front of the virtual chappal... I chose to participate in those FM1 v FM2 yesterday ..what did I know ? it became a mine-field!!!! 😲😲 gosh I've never run so fast away from a thread before...geez they should make provision of deleting a post...I was looking desperately for one in vainπŸ˜†
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago