Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Smriti awesome post yet again πŸ˜† I so agree with you on the whole Payal issue, really WT* up with her??? And Anji of course, somebody please send her away already...
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Smriti -- I am surviving on happy juice!!!!  Want some?!?!?πŸ˜ƒ
honestly, the best part of today was the nonsense acts in the beginning. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

everything else went downhill from there. 

mamiji's OTT acting reel and real. 
Payal's tears reel and real

Raizada's circle of hands, praying for the well-being of Mamiji's ego was pathetic. why couldnt Arnav  I-dont-give-a-f**k Singh Raizada tell the damn truth to Mamiji???

Okay, Who the HELL tells the winners backstage, that they WON? isnt that point of surprise?? plus, Why is the HOST the stage manager as well? were the judges ever introduced before? 

KKGSR accepts everything with Arnav : his forced marriage, the poolside escapades, the manhandling , the blow hot-blow cold-no sex attitude,the jadou-pocha ,  she couldnt accept the darned award? since then, technically it would still be in the Raizada Clan? πŸ€”πŸ€”

and whats with Arnav  I-dont-give-a-f**k singh Raizada wanting to win when he he lost the biggest battle of his life: his brains? tsk tsk. 

and Anjali and Chotey, they wont worry each other, but everyone around themselves. they need to seriously start worrying each other.

Anjali: I didnt take my timed medications
Chotey: GASP!

Chotey: I dont wear the Sacred dhaga!
Anjali: GASP!

Anjali: I sent my husband with your wife

Chotey: Your husband is a cheat! 
Anjali: THUD!
Audience: Thank-GOD!

DiamondLife thumbnail
Not in a mood..Smriti..

I am happy to see the precap..its not that bad as people think..

Its in public..the expression shyam is showing is disgusting..Glad ASR watching it and will give him more tight slap to shyam in private..that pervert 😑 needs the most dangerous death!!

Script is so poor and this whiole fancy dance competition was mimicry..🀒

Except Heer-Ranjha performance..a way way better..

If someone gives me 5 lakhs for such performance..Veena and bahu won..i will jump right now!!

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow I have not watched today's episode yet and its available since last few hoursπŸ˜• the first thing i opened on my I pad is IF website😳  weird man IF posts seem more interesting than IPK episodes now a days😲 why am I losing grip of this serial??? Help!!!!!  
Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u crack me up!!!! 🀣 🀣

loved the payal as doormat part n the forum members one too πŸ‘πŸΌ
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Post..made me laugh a bit after that horrible episode...bash me up as much as you can...I dont care...
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiya229

honestly, the best part of today was the nonsense acts in the beginning. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

everything else went downhill from there. 

mamiji's OTT acting reel and real. 
Payal's tears reel and real

Raizada's circle of hands, praying for the well-being of Mamiji's ego was pathetic. why couldnt Arnav  I-dont-give-a-f**k Singh Raizada tell the damn truth to Mamiji???

Okay, Who the HELL tells the winners backstage, that they WON? isnt that point of surprise?? plus, Why is the HOST the stage manager as well? were the judges ever introduced before? 

KKGSR accepts everything with Arnav : his forced marriage, the poolside escapades, the manhandling , the blow hot-blow cold-no sex attitude,the jadou-pocha ,  she couldnt accept the darned award? since then, technically it would still be in the Raizada Clan? πŸ€”πŸ€”

and whats with Arnav  I-dont-give-a-f**k singh Raizada wanting to win when he he lost the biggest battle of his life: his brains? tsk tsk. 

and Anjali and Chotey, they wont worry each other, but everyone around themselves. they need to seriously start worrying each other.

Anjali: I didnt take my timed medications

Chotey: I dont wear the Sacred dhaga!
Anjali: GASP!

Anjali: I sent my husband with your wife

Chotey: Your husband is a cheat! 
Anjali: THUD!
Audience: Thank-GOD!

I'm actually PML right now 🀣
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here's a cyber hug to you SJ πŸ€—

You said it !! You decoded in plain, no-nonsense layman lingo.

I truly don't want to get mad. But I am. 😑

W*FH ** is this ?? I totally join you to bash Payal. I dont care. I will bash and be proud of it. I love this show and SARUN too much to see it being destroyed !!

They are dishing out such drivel, throwing random rabba ves that are truly loosing its effect on me ! So what's left now ? Please no shirtless Barun. Seen that. (ZZz...zzz..)

I really hope CV's/PH got a kick up their a** today with the TRP's. The whole team shuud get lined up and fired ! ...fired as in - no job. Unemployment line.

Truly feel for the actors who are putting in so much to bring life to a lifeless, lousy storyline.

Edited by pacsun - 12 years ago
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post...makes me feel better every time!!!😊
uff...I thought these characters were different from other soaps..they were real..😑.But here also people support themselves by performing in random fancy dress competitions...and for that rubbish get paid 5 lakhs..hell why are we in school/college...πŸ˜†.??