Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

but they havent revealed anything abt pregnancy now na??

No. Nthn abt the pregnancy yet...
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

<font color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yes she does confuse us a lotπŸ˜† but she saw kunal's face after he removes sehra n cries also.She knows SiNal are married.During Nisha's case when SiNal have argument about leaking info to media,she comes there n asks him not to scold bahu,I think they clarify her that he's not scolding but discussing about court caseetc.She also saw them performing some rituals during Raveena's marriage.

I'm thinking it must be pregnancy track.Anyways lets see,may be next week we may get some clue </font>
</font>

even mathaji's words r confusing just like kunal's xpressions.afterall she is the mother of kunal.itna confusion tho hona chaiye.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Confession has to happen and 2nd consummation too πŸ˜›

and Veena track is definitely Pregnancy track like GEM ... and siddhi is not pregnant right now bcz Doc didn't say anything and this big illogical blooper they can't show Exactly Minnie,since doc didn't say anything,Siddhi must not be pregnant.Now everything in SiNal life will happen in proper way.They'll be free from every guilt,confess in proper way,consummation n then pregnancy.I guess whatever Veena saya about Siddhi in today's epi-may be she thinks that its siddhi who'll bring back Anand n so nothing will happen to her.
so after the case , confession ...there will be consummation ( may be not like the previous one ) 

then during Shilpa wedding they will introduce Pregnancy + veena track 

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

yah sahu its pregnancy track for sure ...bcz otherwise why she wld say Siddhi will bring Anand ? when she says so it means she will give birth to a baby who will be anand and God has chosen Siddhi for that ...thats why she was saying nothing will happen to her 

πŸ˜†Minnie,we both posted the same thing.πŸ˜†
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ok will catch you guys later -TC and if i don't log in again then have a nice week end - Will talk to you all on Monday😊
vidhisalot thumbnail
today every1 left so early ..y??
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

today every1 left so early ..y??

yesterday everyone was tensed about siddhi so no one slept well i guess.atleast i didnt sleep well.as siddhi is out of danger today sab log chain se sone ke liye chale gaye;-)
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANK U Sahasra.This is xactly what i think.May all yr predictions come true like it has been till now.Sinal has suffered enough and so we.Now time for love and romance.kunal ka romantic side toe hum logo ne avi tak dekhi nehi.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

πŸ˜†Minnie,we both posted the same thing.πŸ˜†

heheh yah means this will happen for sure πŸ˜†
vidhisalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

yesterday everyone was tensed about siddhi so no one slept well i guess.atleast i didnt sleep well.as siddhi is out of danger today sab log chain se sone ke liye chale gaye;-)

Oh ya...btw...wt do u think is kunal guilty...