!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 24!! - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

i'm 19 but will become 20 in the month of july๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so kuch 20 years ke as pass ka difference hoga๐Ÿ˜†... but my parents knows tht i lyk older men so no problem rani di๐Ÿ˜†

You are a tough cookie Padmaja, itana aasani se mera raasta saaf nahi karane wali tum๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I though may be I put you in soup by bringging the age issue as I new you must be young, but you are ready to fight any obstacle to get the doosara haq๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  saada haq aathe rahk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... see i have started learning punjabi for him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... moreover i had a crush on samir soni from the day i saw his " aaja soniya" video ...so i just can't let him go so easily๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok girls, Rani, Payal, Pragyaa, Savz and Padmaja [ though i did not interact with you lot today]

Gotta go..Good night/evening depending on where you are.. nice chatting with all of you ...

Enjoy sammy dreams
r u guyz moving to chit chat

bye amrish

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

r u guyz moving to chit chat

bye amrish

yup...

Edited by pragyaa - 11 years ago
somebody clear my doubt plz๐Ÿ˜†

in y'day's episode...kunu had his cellphone with him...right????? his cellphone is intact?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
i mean...Sinal fell off from the cliff ...d other day...CD toot gayi...magar cell-phone ko ek kharonch bhi nahi laga????? kyun?kaise???
am i thinking too much??????????
Originally posted by awesumsonia

somebody clear my doubt plz๐Ÿ˜†

in y'day's episode...kunu had his cellphone with him...right????? his cellphone is intact?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
i mean...Sinal fell off from the cliff ...d other day...CD toot gayi...magar cell-phone ko ek kharonch bhi nahi laga????? kyun?kaise???
am i thinking too much??????????

Blackberry ka kamaal๐Ÿ˜† Jab raveena ka phone nahi tuta to kunal ka kaise tutega๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Blackberry ka kamaal๐Ÿ˜† Jab raveena ka phone nahi tuta to kunal ka kaise tutega๐Ÿ˜†
 ๐Ÿ˜† so then i'll tell my parents abt BB ka kamaal...n hence will persuade them to buy a Blackberry for me
EDT 25 Link

Join Next EDT after completing this EDT only..
we are damn fast na...
 we can complete one EDT within 2-3 days
does anyone have any live steam link which works properly ?