Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Don't feel bad for being a bong, waise bong and punjabi ki jodi best hoti hai. The speciality of inter cast marriage is that there is so much to explore about each-other hence you never get bored in marriage. So If you ant you can still enter the completion, the final result has not been declared yet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  

I know tum scarifies karake regret kar rahi ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  

Oh Rani, you are mind reader also. But koi baat nahi. Entering competition, I thought you are the winner. ๐Ÿ˜›

My cousin brother got married to a punjabi girl and very much happily married. So yes bong- punjabi jodi is good. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Pujaran menka, wah kya adjective hain. Arey maroongi nahi, aur mar gayi toh bhoot banke tujhe hi sataoongi. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

mar ke satane ka kya fayda๐Ÿ˜ฒ...baki kya bacha jab mar hi gaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamrish

Don't feel bad for being a bong, waise bong and punjabi ki jodi best hoti hai. The speciality of inter cast marriage is that there is so much to explore about each-other hence you never get bored in marriage. So If you ant you can still enter the completion, the final result has not been declared yet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  

Who is going to shortlist and declare the winner?? Competitors cannot self declare...
[/QUOTE]

So you do the needful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shamrish

Who is going to shortlist and declare the winner?? Competitors cannot self declare...
[/QUOTE]

seems they almost declared tat pragya won kunal becos she is younger n sammy ka haqs so all won sammy ๐Ÿ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I said na we will get scolded. Sahasra has already posted a comment regarding this. So we should come back to episode discussion now.

@ Sahasra, Sorry for rule breaking. 
-savvy thumbnail

I know. At least in the movie SK secret was revealed at the end, par in our case SK pahale se hi hazir hai. 

like in the movie we are starsโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...so the story revolve around us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...SK had guest appearance so doesnot matter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So you do the needful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

If u give me the honours, this will be unique competition.. Multiple winners..

@ALL : BTW, we are given a warning about rules by our friendly member Sahasra..
๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shamrish - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: padmaja19

Good that you don't have intercast marriage problem, but what about age difference problem๐Ÿ˜‰? Your parents will be okay with the age difference between you two๐Ÿ˜‰?

See how cleverly I am trying to clear my way๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i'm 19 but will become 20 in the month of july๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so kuch 20 years ke as pass ka difference hoga๐Ÿ˜†... but my parents knows tht i lyk older men so no problem rani di๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE]

You are a tough cookie Padmaja, itana aasani se mera raasta saaf nahi karane wali tum๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I though may be I put you in soup by bringging the age issue as I new you must be young, but you are ready to fight any obstacle to get the doosara haq๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
padmaja19 thumbnail

I know tum scarifies karake regret kar rahi ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  

pinkeye u r a bong๐Ÿ˜ƒ so nice... i'm toh a wanna be bong๐Ÿ˜ƒ... i just love everything abt bengali from food to culture๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-savvy thumbnail
i think we should move to chit chat...please kal wali pagal panti mat karna๐Ÿ˜†