Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

Not at all๐Ÿ˜‰ We are happy with Sammy's sexy crying voice๐Ÿ˜ณ

big hug for ur honesty๐Ÿค—
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fari,she never called him Kunal bhaiya directly.Only once on her engagement day she informed Raj that Kunal bhaiya n Thakral are having argument.

But If veena's anand jaap track starts, Veena might force Siddhi to call him Kunal Bhaiya as she would think Siddhi is Anand's wife and Kunal is her older BIL

yes but hopefully by then the long awaited confession would have happened, so both would know that its only drama for veena that they are doing.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Kya bol rahi ho, kisi se pyar karana sanskari nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†? You too are halfway there as you said thodi si haya baaki hai, poori nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

they say tat pyar ko izar karna besharam hai,isliye kunal hesitates to confess tat he will be stupid if he confess ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† it seems, but confess to god n to hospital  bed ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

According to Kunal - It's ajeeb to confess in front of the one you actually love, but it's okay to do it to God and to the hospital bed. What can I say - Pasand apani apani๐Ÿ˜‰
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Fari,she never called him Kunal bhaiya directly.Only once on her engagement day she informed Raj that Kunal bhaiya n Thakral are having argument.

may be she said kunal saiyaa we might got confused by her accent ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
too good savz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but that time she was to get married to anand...i doubt her intentions then๐Ÿ˜†
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im leaving too guys, have a great day/evening.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But If veena's anand jaap track starts, Veena might force Siddhi to call him Kunal Bhaiya as she would think Siddhi is Anand's wife and Kunal is her older BIL

No Rani,Veena's Anand jaap is about baby Anand๐Ÿ˜†,so no question of forcing Siddhi to call Kunal like that.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragyaa

big hug for ur honesty๐Ÿค—

Aww๐Ÿค—, thank you๐Ÿ˜›. I have been honest since the beginning of the show, no matter what the story is or what the tracks are, I do and will always watch Parichay for one and only one reason Samir Soni๐Ÿ˜. As long as he is there with his sexy hair and voice, I would never complain๐Ÿ˜ณ
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

No Rani,Veena's Anand jaap is about baby Anand๐Ÿ˜†,so no question of forcing Siddhi to call Kunal like that.

even after falling from cliff and surviving bullet injury siddhi is pregnant i must say baby anand is magical too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

may be she said kunal saiyaa we might got confused by her accent ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

too good savz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but that time she was to get married to anand...i doubt her intentions then๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Even though, she was getting married to Anand at that time, she had her eyes only on Kunal๐Ÿ˜›. She was secretly in love with him even at that time, but Kunal was doing witcha jaap at that time, so he was sour grape for Siddhi at that time, so Savz might be absolutely right๐Ÿ‘
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

even after falling from cliff and surviving bullet injury siddhi is pregnant i must say baby anand is magical too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thats so weird na,Thats why still hoping for confession n consummation n then pregnancy or watever they want.(waise if at all she's pregs by now the docs should tell it to Kunal na)