Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Lets see Fari,may be after watching 2mrw's epi we may get a hint n we can start our gr8 predictions again.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

The prediction fairies have spoken again ๐Ÿ‘ I don't mind watching any Richa crap as long as Siddhi is awake and in her senses and we get to see SiNal scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ So may both of you get lots of chocolates or in Fari's case, Matka Kulfi ๐Ÿค—
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Hi Salman, Sahasra,
Everyone is thinking it'll go the amnesia way & she will go back to Anand days, but I really think we'll get more of Witcha torture instead. There will be further twists now after her encounter with a wild Kunal๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Fari, I am happy as long as they keep showing Witcha... Dont kill her please!!!
As far as Siddhi is concerned is she goes back to Anand Mode it would be lovely as she really hated Kunal back then and i just love the after marriage episodes so it would be good to watch. this time Kunal will be more calm and protective and not agressive before...

[/QUOTE]

And this time Kunu will be chasing Siddhi & clamoring for her love๐Ÿ˜› It'll buy them 2-3 months more & that much more drag for us. But frankly nai yaar, we've waited long enough, desperately need some happy episodes right away before they add any more masala
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Here I am sending a big hug to you Pragyaa for making such a beautiful prediction๐Ÿค—

big hug to u as well๐Ÿค—
seriously if after all the case,kidnapping n specifically shot act still witcha affecting sinal life then cvs will kill kunal's character๐Ÿ˜ก...n the way he grabbed her neck i am sure he will not entertain her in future
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Payal Richa ka role tagda hai. I still think she'll try some more madness before the court hearing. But id sooner have that than amnesia & siddhi joining veena in doing anand jaap.

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†. Isi liye toh Kunal ne uski gardan pakda, chanta se kuch nahi hota. Arey par main aur use nahi jhel sakti. Sinal only have roadblocks in their romantic track. Ek kadam aage, 100 kadam piche. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I will prefer Veena than Richa, woh atleast rest toh leti hain. Richa's evil mind and cheap tricks are never tiring. 
[/QUOTE]

After her gardan strangling tomorrow, she would say " Chanta se dar nahi lagata Papa, gardan tudwane se lagata hai" while playing video game with her dad๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

The prediction fairies have spoken again ๐Ÿ‘ I don't mind watching any Richa crap as long as Siddhi is awake and in her senses and we get to see SiNal scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ So may both of you get lots of chocolates or in Fari's case, Matka Kulfi ๐Ÿค—

Annie u dhokebaaz, u were watching the match werent u๐Ÿ˜ก
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Tumlog Witcha ke baare main bahut sochte ho...baba Leave her alone baba for entertainment...

Sorry Salman, we can never agree on this point. In my opinion, she is simple torture instead of entertainment. If this is called entertainment I will prefer not to get entertained. Sorry to disagree. But I am also aadat se majboor. ๐Ÿ˜Š
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Me too๐Ÿฅณ

Me three
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

You found that scene funny๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Savz๐Ÿค—

hi rani ๐Ÿค—  . siddhi asked in hotel rrom whether he missed her, but kunal's aadat always confess when other person sleeps or unconscious. atcually scene is emotional .siddhi toh rabba margaya margaya kunal confessed ๐Ÿ˜ญ
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know i know i know... gave up on all you kunal bhakts...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Too soon ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
LOL... I would be happy if bhakts are not biased so gave up on that...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry Salman, we can never agree on this point. In my opinion, she is simple torture instead of entertainment. If this is called entertainment I will prefer not to get entertained. Sorry to disagree. But I am also aadat se majboor. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Meri Nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aaye... aaye haye...