Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snmalik4

/QUOTE]ok lemme start again

hi salman...nothing more important than kunal droolingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
we are happy because whom we love is safe ...same implies to kunal alsoπŸ˜‰...so we think alikeπŸ˜†

sahi sentence frame kiya aapne. I know you would get away with it...πŸ˜† Kunal showed his romantic and caring side after Kidnapping. I love him more in his akdoo style though
[/QUOTE]
love me kam zada nahi hota bas love hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...so i am in love with his akdoo  n caring/romantic styles equallyπŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragyaa

witcha will definitely  move out of sinal lifeπŸ˜ƒ...either she will land up in mental asylum or hospital due to kunal's neck grabbing act...whatever the reason i dnt care but she will go thats for sure😊

Here I am sending a big hug to you Pragyaa for making such a beautiful predictionπŸ€—
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Salman, Sahasra,
Everyone is thinking it'll go the amnesia way & she will go back to Anand days, but I really think we'll get more of Witcha torture instead. There will be further twists now after her encounter with a wild KunalπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]Hi Fari, I am happy as long as they keep showing Witcha... Dont kill her please!!!
As far as Siddhi is concerned is she goes back to Anand Mode it would be lovely as she really hated Kunal back then and i just love the after marriage episodes so it would be good to watch. this time Kunal will be more calm and protective and not agressive before...

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

witcha will definitely  move out of sinal lifeπŸ˜ƒ...either she will land up in mental asylum or hospital due to kunal's neck grabbing act...whatever the reason i dnt care but she will go thats for sure😊

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—. What a lovely prediction dear behna. I will surely party on that day. πŸ˜›
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinkeye

@ Fari, welcome back. Richa aur anand se hume mukti milne se rahi. I am now loosing hope. cvs can sacrifice lead pair, but not Richa. πŸ˜‘

ya payal cvs are aadat(richa) se majboorπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .if i was cvs i make richa go to spot to see siddhi shooting live as richa wants to see siddhi shooting live, then gun fires n bullets comes n sinal jumps n it hits richa n in next shot richa in photo n garland on her photo πŸ˜†. rohit n takral doing sramadaan in jail πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
TheBhai thumbnail

sahi sentence frame kiya aapne. I know you would get away with it...πŸ˜† Kunal showed his romantic and caring side after Kidnapping. I love him more in his akdoo style though

love me kam zada nahi hota bas love hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...so i am in love with his akdoo  n caring/romantic styles equallyπŸ˜‰
kya baat hai... keep going...top gear😊
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

We are not happy that Siddhi was shot it is just that we all know that she will come back for the case atleast so are relieved + watching Kunal caring about her is a treat - I too am done with this case - it is stretched more than the elastic band - but again TRP - they are getting more trp so they are dragging it - India se London tak drag ho gaya hain - Jab tak yaha tak nahi ayega - they will not stopπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]I know i know i know... gave up on all you kunal bhakts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Too soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—. What a lovely prediction dear behna. I will surely party on that day. πŸ˜›

Me tooπŸ₯³
TheBhai thumbnail

Tumlog Witcha ke baare main bahut sochte ho...baba Leave her alone baba for entertainment...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya payal cvs are aadat(richa) se majboorπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .if i was cvs i make richa go to spot to see siddhi shooting live as richa wants to see siddhi shooting live, then gun fires n bullets comes n sinal jumps n it hits richa n in next shot richa in photo n garland on her photo πŸ˜†. rohit n takral doing sramadaan in jail πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. I have a big smile on my face reading your post. Woh garland main sponsor kar doongi. πŸ˜†