Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
precap kitna bhayankar hai...gaytri is ðŸ¤¬ she doesn't even know anything and blames akshara...Naitik better blast her...isme akshara ka kya fault hai..she wasn't even in the car.
Akshara's scene by the car was very well acted by Hina...I loved the part when she got her pallu and protected duggu from the sun...and Naitik's panic running around the car was very well potrayed by karan.

I really hope that akshara takes duggu out the car when naitik comeswith the key and not gayatri otherwise im gona go mad at the cvs...and if gayatri does take him out then akshara comes and snatches dugu from her like gayatri does to akshara. but i want the first bit to happen.
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

precap kitna bhayankar hai...gaytri is ðŸ¤¬ she doesn't even know anything and blames akshara...Naitik better blast her...isme akshara ka kya fault hai..she wasn't even in the car.
Akshara's scene by the car was very well acted by Hina...I loved the part when she got her pallu and protected duggu from the sun...and Naitik's panic running around the car was very well potrayed by karan.

I really hope that akshara takes duggu out the car when naitik comeswith the key and not gayatri otherwise im gona go mad at the cvs...and if gayatri does take him out then akshara comes and snatches dugu from her like gayatri does to akshara. but i want the first bit to happen.

Its not nk fault too ak saw him helping the lady who fall 
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala_09

Its not nk fault too ak saw him helping the lady who fall 

dont u have any source or MJ info??😊kuch pta karo na pls😆
please any body help me to hit the bluddy g3. one side akshi ne itna paresan aur other side this bull ne taunt karte jarahi. ise samay akshi ke support karna chahiye ye to pagal hogayi. please do some thing to kill her.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Poor naksh...i am feeling so bad for him
Pakka kal Akshara barkegi G3 pe...she needs too...
G3 needs to be out in her place
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
2day ownwards im going 2 gaalofy g3 with my own lang 🤣 aaj pehle din hai tho...2day i will call her as thotti ye koi gaali nahi hai,aaj k liye ye kaafi hai..Edited by Hinakshara - 12 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey bhagwan ab kya hoga :((( ab gaya3 ka precap dekh i guess akshi Naitik dategi i mean gaya3 ka ghusa nilalegi bt i want Naitik to give gaya3 before gaya3 scolding him bt Naitik ki pungi bajne wali hai hopefully akshi na bajaye as she saw him helping the women bt still gaya3 ke kuch shabd akshi ko pagal kar denge ab hopefully she opens her mouth and talks...
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even if it wasnt Akshara's mistake the Gayathri meter will keep running... I will hate her more tomorrow!
Hats off to Hina...yet again another great performance! felt sooo sad seeing her crying... she makes us feel the scene too!! Karan wasnt any bad!!
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys hina made me to cry yaar really she is so good today and Nk too so good really he didnt do intentionally but really naksh were the best parents yaar really cant see them suffering and gay3 going to yell at them really she vl never understand hw good son and daughterinlaw she got she is mad lady dont deserve son like nk and bahu like ak
sonu. thumbnail
seriously naksh made me to cry yesterday ..ossum performance ..everyting happnd infrnt of akshara chalo aacha hai ,,she wnt ,,yell at naitik nw as she pitty wll knew its nt his mistake ..
Aur jaha thak akshra i dnt think she wll shout in public ..aab toh meri puri aash naitik per hai ..i knw he wll speak up ..for sure ..
Atlst nw anyting naksh r togethr n im happy cv's dint keep naitik's character down by showing ki its his mistake