Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV will u comb my hair?

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆🤣I am defo laughing...seeing VB'S waxing...😆It was cool episode till i saw akaash😭😆To akaash abhi bhi acting kar raha hai...😲But than UV replaces akaash😆

👏Claps to UV for being good hair designer...😆First he had done jumpy of manayata" hair and today combed it⭐️⭐️⭐️3 stars for this cute segment⭐️one star added for song😆⭐️😲one star for Making UV put earings in her ears😲i am still in shock for that it looked as if UV is Manayata's real husband😕😆👏and claps for making manayata wear all western outfits and UV he was seeing makeover 😲even when the designers were setting her eyebrows

😛Ok! My prediction UV will hold arms of both princess one side of Manayata and other of Jai otherwise how shall he be saved from jai and experience Manayata" warmth😆
Or else he will take mobile from jai and delete the video

Anyway...i am waiting for yesterday episode where we will see Good end of this weekly episode

👏Claps to cv's (for today only)
😃Good day to all
Nizza
Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nizzy UV holding both the sisters 😆Quite possible but still I want him to go to teach J a good lesson who has claimed that UV is nothing less than her toyboy😡.
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

Nizzy UV holding both the sisters 😆Quite possible but still I want him to go to teach J a good lesson who has claimed that UV is nothing less than her toyboy😡.

Also Arya Manayata is not that fat they showed today reason was they wanted manveer segement and increased magnification using camera so that only at one time Monia changes to manayata in princess outfit which UV brought for her

And about My prediction its not my prediction but My mom's after a month she watched episode with me…..and talked like a person who knew what's gonna happen and I totally agree with it…it can happen……and I would love it really…..😛

barun_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hope so 2mrws episode is good
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
sahi mein yaar! UV is just PERFECT! Hayyeee! My Dream Man! <3

And Manyata was looking adorable in all those clothes. Hope her party dress is awesome! Would hate to see her looking average after all this wait :P
robbir thumbnail
I swear nizza adorableness ki bhi haddh hoti hain haan nahi toh ...uv is like omg ..😳

i wanna say manyata le le tu tera majnu le le par mujhe mera romeo dede plsss 😎
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nizza as usual awesome post..today's 'ManVeer' scenes were beautiful minus the majnu scenes baaki sab fit tha...😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awwwie nizzzu!!!! my.chhoti...

iff yahan itni power cuts ho rahi hai na!!!
i missed 2days epi.:^((

just one thing will there be instances ofAkash?
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MINEEE TOOO PLEASE:p

haaayeee UDAYYY uve made me craxxyyy alot alot alot moreee craxy for u bbbyyy
i av long rapunzel hair pleeejjj comb dem too:p

uufff hes d hawtest cutest perfect thing on tis planettt

...Zeenat... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uday is just sooo cute and adorable