Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lurvebooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: peepli

You re so correct dear.. finally the damn track is moving.. I was getting really pissed off by all the fillers..Great that Khushi stood upto Arnav baby.. Arnie babe's getting a taste of his own medicine... both are in their full tempers now. hopefully they ll say something in anger...and we want the MU cleared or some confession to take place CV's, enough of shoving down rabba ve's down our throats!!! Let there be a change of track n we d love to see true arhi rabba ve's ...

Btw the saas n bahu who won didnt deserve the award.. there were others much better than them..

P.S : Remind me to shoot Payal the next time I see her onscreen😡 and I am officially delaring "I hate sacrificing bahus"
P.P.S : Shyam should be given all the boost he needs. Unless he does something this goddamned MU track will never move. Three cheers to shyam babua!! Keep up the great work !!

Thanks Peepli ... 😆 ... @bold ... I'm ready to arm you ! ... that was totally pathetic ... nothing is more barf inducing than the helpless self-sacrificing malfunctioned tear duct potrayals

... I do hope there was some point to this ... as someone else mentioned on a post .. hopefully ASR will know it was a sacrifice and that will propel him into connecting the dots ... but who knows *shrug*
Lurvebooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: popeye

I completely agree with you... The redoing of the misunderstanding might help get things back on track... As per an interview with Gul Khan the story was supposed to get very intense post the misunderstanding... I hope they show it this way... intensity will lead to someone blurting out something.. Either Khushi or Arnav and that will pave the way for one of them to work towards finding out the truth behind the whole misunderstanding. Only intensity can bring about the true love story when it does start

Exactly Popeye! ... heat the pressure cooker, put a dash of ASR, a snidgen of Khushi, dollops of Shyam, cover, turn to boiling point and watch the fireworks!

This whole subtle softly softly read between the lines approach hasn't worked .. so bring on SHyam the sledge hammer!
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peepli

You re so correct dear.. finally the damn track is moving.. I was getting really pissed off by all the fillers..Great that Khushi stood upto Arnav baby.. Arnie babe's getting a taste of his own medicine... both are in their full tempers now. hopefully they ll say something in anger...and we want the MU cleared or some confession to take place CV's, enough of shoving down rabba ve's down our throats!!! Let there be a change of track n we d love to see true arhi rabba ve's ...

Btw the saas n bahu who won didnt deserve the award.. there were others much better than them..

P.S : Remind me to shoot Payal the next time I see her onscreen😡 and I am officially delaring "I hate sacrificing bahus"
P.P.S : Shyam should be given all the boost he needs. Unless he does something this goddamned MU track will never move. Three cheers to shyam babua!! Keep up the great work !!

i second with u on shooting payal...she didnt inform abt the whole thing to anyone n then the CVs will want us to sympathies with her as she made a huge sacrifice...
cant understand y just to show that the girl has a huge heart, they will forcefully show her do big sacrifices w/o telling nyone abt it...and then the family members will ruthlessly bash her left n right...n still she wont speak up bt continue wth her tears...n after an eternity eveyrone will come to know abt the truth n thus the girl will get the GOLDEN HEARTED BAHU trophy...
PATHETIC... 
Lurvebooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

I too made a post on this. You have said it well...

Read yours just now ... well put 😊
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hope what u say comes true...I am sooo BORED of IPK
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lurvebooks

I rarely make my own topics as I'm not prone to typing long prose - partly due to ADD and partly owing to lack of creativity.

However, today I thought I'd break with tradition as so many ppl are shedding buckets at the prospect of another MU ... I say bring it on!

Firstly, it's finally a movement in the story ... after weeks of pussy footing around the topic with convenient bouts of amnesia, shedding of shirts, shoved down throats Rabba Ves ... I am ready to take the plunge with the CVs.

Secondly, now this is pure conjecture, this is the perfect oppotunity for the CVs to show us the MU the right way! Where ASR does not run away but turns and confronts Khushi, where Khushi instead of grappling in the dark fighting invisible demons gets to stand and make her case. We have seen CVs show us the parallel journey from start to MU, post the MU ... so why not a Re-Do on the MU as well?

This has potential folks .. and I'm salivating at the thought of it ...

Blistering Barnicles girl we need to contact the darn PH...tell em we have a viable story and will not take you far from the plot...here here...
In my dreams tho eh its just gonna be ground hogs day yet again.

Lurvebooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

Blistering Barnicles girl we need to contact the darn PH...tell em we have a viable story and will not take you far from the plot...here here...
In my dreams tho eh its just gonna be ground hogs day yet again.

😆😆 .. you crack me up T ... but yer right ... I think we're all stuck in the stepford version of IPK ... I wish there was a scream emoticon!  
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A big🤗to you for this positive approach but SBS says something else entirely.  Lets see
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey sam 😃

I can onIy say , i hpe you and ouma are right

I saw the sbs segment today , he stiII doesnt give her the reason , he just says he hates her and waIks away

May be there is mre t it

But right nw i feeI this is just another way of cvs to press the reset button,

exactIy what happened Iast week and the week befre that and the week befre that,,,,,,,

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have a feeling that first seeds of doubt will be planted in Arnav's mind after seeing Shyam and Khushi together. He may see Khushi resisting, but still wouldn't know the entire truth. In the SBS segment, Khushi is the one asking questions. In the SBS segment, Barun also says that Arnav is feeling awkward since he doesn't understand why Khushi is behaving this way. I don't think he is behaving like a man who has been dealt with another severe blow (in the form of Khushi cheating on him again).