Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After 1 hr of stalking your thread finally you updatedπŸ˜›... it was awesomeπŸ‘... I thought Arnav will kiss her but didnt think he'd do it in front of Reihana... now they'll think the other is doing it for the bet... I've a feeling that Reihana already knows that Arnav somewhat likes khushi...

Only one complain dear the update was short... πŸ˜”

When are you updating again??πŸ˜† I know you just updated but seriously can't wait for the next update... lol... I'm a demanding reader am I not????
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thread 3...WOOTS, congrats Shreya!!

and let me go get the dose of Kissing booth...will be back with my comment! πŸ˜‰

Edited

OKAY WOW. That was AMAZING SHREYAAA!
and not just one kiss, TWO?! haha, talk about control dude! But I liked it, and looks like Khushi finally blurted out what she truly felt..lets see how Arnav takes this, and I await to see Reihanna's reaction!! But I LOVE ARNAV...and thank god for him, or else ewwgh that Raj! Now, can he just swift Khushi away in his arms, and give her another kiss in privacy, though I dont think they'd face any trouble in public since they shared their first two kisses in front of a crowd!! πŸ˜† 
Oh and before I forget, I liked the spontaneity with how Khushi told Arnav that it was her who was doing the kissing booth, not his sister, and well Arnavs reaction?! It was quite expected but I liked how you shared his inner monologue before he ran off to kiss Khushi TWICEEE!! Kuch Kuch Hota Hain...Oh and just stand there, or yank him by the tie...Khushi's charm has worked on Arnav very finneee...and same goes for Arnavs on Khushi!!

Okies I'll stop blabbing! That was a superb part, thank you for not making us wait too long and girl, did you say you werent sure about this part? Truss me, it was AMAZING! I could completely imagine this!! Oh and Mya is in here tooo😲 Are you giving guest appearances for free kya? I want one!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Make me Khushis Saut...🀣 Okay no, im kidding...Uh NOT!

Aiite I'll seriously stop now...fantastic part!! I await to see what happens next!😳
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
*Squeals* Amazing update! 

Wow Khushi taking the ownership and saving Ree! Seeing Arnav getting angry was fun! 

At first I thought she was going to kiss Raj, thank god Arnav popped up there! 

The KISS! OMGEEE he tasted of Popcorn! Yum 

It was hot hehe so glad Khushi asked him 'Why are you a good kisser' 

Sorry for the lame comment I'm tired from watching Chelsea and I'm commenting from my Phone! Have to go before my Boyfriend moans! 

Update soon and FA Please ;) 
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
thread 3!! wow chica! look at you go girl!! amazing job! o shoot u udpated too!! now let me go read tht!

Originally posted by: nyxx

Thread 3...WOOTS, congrats Shreya!!

and let me go get the dose of Kissing booth...will be back with my comment! πŸ˜‰

Edited

OKAY WOW. That was AMAZING SHREYAAA!
and not just one kiss, TWO?! haha, talk about control dude! But I liked it, and looks like Khushi finally blurted out what she truly felt..lets see how Arnav takes this, and I await to see Reihanna's reaction!! But I LOVE ARNAV...and thank god for him, or else ewwgh that Raj! Now, can he just swift Khushi away in his arms, and give her another kiss in privacy, though I dont think they'd face any trouble in public since they shared their first two kisses in front of a crowd!! πŸ˜† 
Oh and before I forget, I liked the spontaneity with how Khushi told Arnav that it was her who was doing the kissing booth, not his sister, and well Arnavs reaction?! It was quite expected but I liked how you shared his inner monologue before he ran off to kiss Khushi TWICEEE!! Kuch Kuch Hota Hain...Oh and just stand there, or yank him by the tie...Khushi's charm has worked on Arnav very finneee...and same goes for Arnavs on Khushi!!

Okies I'll stop blabbing! That was a superb part, thank you for not making us wait too long and girl, did you say you werent sure about this part? Truss me, it was AMAZING! I could completely imagine this!! Oh and Mya is in here tooo😲 Are you giving guest appearances for free kya? I want one!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Make me Khushis Saut...🀣 Okay no, im kidding...Uh NOT!

Aiite I'll seriously stop now...fantastic part!! I await to see what happens next!😳

Dee! Your lamba comments are spoiling me these days! Now I always expect lamba sa comments from everyone. πŸ˜†
Thank you so much! I was feeling pretty crappy today so I just wrote down whatever since I promised an update :P
Gotta like upto my word you see. 😎🀣
You want a part? As Khushi's saut? Okies! :D
Remember Simran? Arnav's ex? Somebody wanted me to change her name anyways so I'll probably end up changing her name to yours! :D
Is your full name Dee though? Or is it a nick name? :)
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
LOL!!! she thinks tht he is a good kisser!!! how cutee!! great job Cuz!
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread πŸ‘
Loved the updt !!
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyy!!1 love it! cont asap
Ended thumbnail
lol!!! arnav is too much, in front of everyone 2!!!LOL
xxx
basket thumbnail
loved it! Sooo cute! I am still in shock!! Perfect scene!! I can totally imagine it!! Can't wait to see what happens next! 

loved the last line!! 
~Sanju