Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
REALLY!!!!! finally shreya... I love this story but you don't update soon enough😭
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
RES!!!! :D

*edited*

That was really exciting Rey! πŸ˜ƒ He was going to kiss her again! Aw!!!!!!! He just can't resist! πŸ˜³

Haha! Poor Reihana! But is it gross to see your brother making out with your best friend? I don't have a brother so I can never even imagine the situation πŸ˜› And Khushi!!!!!! Seriously!?!? She couldn't get revenge in the form of another electrifying kiss? πŸ˜‰

You're so correct about the episodes! I don't look forward to them anymore! Plus Barun's going away which means more shoddy direction and lots of prominence for Bubahliya! πŸ€’ 

How are your holidays going? I'm dying out here!! My 12 finals ended a month back and I have NOTHING to do till I get my results!!!

Anyway, I LOVED the update!!!! πŸ€— But it was a tad bit short πŸ˜³. Maybe some more next time? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tennismaniac19 - 11 years ago
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yaaay I can comment everywhere now :D
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Waiting .πŸ₯³ Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 12 years ago
Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh My God! Your back!!! Okay my laptop's battery is flashing so this is all I can write for now... i'll be back soon.

Edited: I haven't really been on IF due to Uni work & also the fact that my favourite writer (yes that's you im reffering to) said she wouldn't be posting her FF's anymore. I'm sooo happy to see you back on IF! I love your FF's so it's lovely to see you back, your a bundle of talent. Waiting eagerly for updates. Are you continuing with FA too? I hope so.

Suman x
Edited by Suman786 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Suman786

Oh My God! Your back!!! Okay my laptop's battery is flashing so this is all I can write for now... i'll be back soon.

Edited: I haven't really been on IF due to Uni work & also the fact that my favourite writer (yes that's you im reffering to) said she wouldn't be posting her FF's anymore. I'm sooo happy to see you back on IF! I love your FF's so it's lovely to see you back, your a bundle of talent. Waiting eagerly for updates. Are you continuing with FA too? I hope so.

Suman x

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say! :D 
Yes, I am continuing FA as well, I posted the latest chapter on Tuesday actually :D 
Thank you so much for this comment, I appreciate it! :)
Kiely thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can u plss send me the link to ur blog?????
and have u updated the chap after kissing booth 2??
dieing to read itt
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ahem ahem .. Yes update? 

I promise if you update today .. i'll leave a long comment πŸ˜†
rosna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh! feel really bad to hear that your hardwork was being stolen . Your story is really unique and thrilling. I recently read your work and am really impressed. I wish i could read it more. Will u plz pm me or let me know about ur blog. I am eagerly waiting to know what will happen to arnav and khushi after that kiss and the mystery about her past.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You removed all of them? πŸ₯Ί i saw you mention this in your fatal attraction thread and i individually searched all fan fic pages to find this.. stupid person who stole your story!  πŸ˜‘ i was so looking forward to reading this.. um. im really new to india forums and have no idea which buttons for what are where and everything.. can you please let me know where i can read the bet? πŸ˜Š