The Bet: Thread 3 {Jun. 19 - Pg. 113 NEW!!} - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats grl 4 d nw thrd๐Ÿ‘
congrats for new thread...rilly love dis update...dey both r falling for each other...n omg he ws jealous...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thread #... CONGRATS

this was a damn good chapter :DDD
hey dear
congrats for the new thread
loved the part
it was so awesome n gosh they kissed twice lol
cant wait for the next part
take care n continue soon
Hi, loved ur story and writing style. 
woahh and whyyy is he such a good kisser OMG kissing in front of his little sis oooh cant wait to see his reaction wonder what excuse he'll pull of this time nd sorry for the late comment havn't been on IF for a while 
Originally posted by curledup

Reya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hey there girl ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought of braving it out and commenting on another fic I follow ๐Ÿ˜† So here goes. Anyway this is besides the point but Dex does end up with Rachel right? ๐Ÿ˜• Cause I wanted to know ๐Ÿ˜‰. Actually don't tell me it would ruin the suspense of your fic ๐Ÿ˜† Why did I ask? Lets just forget it! And focus on your fic here:

Okay first things first, SORRY I'm so late replying! This thing got pushed to the back and now I just now saw that more people commented. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 1 and 2:

She was keying his car? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ no she wasn't it was her sister ๐Ÿ˜† and then he thought it was her? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ his little sister is really mischievious isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜† but he just loves khush khush's arms doesn't he? and cornering her. Man this man got issues ๐Ÿ˜• He opens her zip? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ chi chi Arnav bitwa that is absolutely terrible! how could he? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I mean that is just NO! and even if it is Arnav thats not on ๐Ÿ˜• but having said that, its an excellent potrayal of his character, it shows so much which is I bet what you wanted to achieve? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and thats good right? but she cut herself too? and then not admiting it or what happened, Khush Khush is a silent pain-er meaning she doesn't make her grief known, is that right about her? ๐Ÿ˜‰ And now in his house, this man has a thing for manhandeling people! really. But once again it is an excellent potrayal of what he is like, it shows his 'mean' element in a way. One shade of many ๐Ÿ˜† And isn't Arnav good at hiding things?

Exactly! Arnav isn't Arnav unless he is mean, and Khushi isn't Khushi unless she is her bubbly self. So yeah, I felt they needed to stay true to their characters, even though Khushi is slightly out of character in the first chap. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 3 & 4:

WHO IS THE CREEP? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก Oh no khush khush is hurt naa? real bad ๐Ÿ˜• why do I get the feeling this guy is not going to be in jail for long keep him there! Stupid pedo! I bet he is one, are we allowed to use pedo on IF? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh well, I said it ๐Ÿ˜†. Bua-ji seems nice here ๐Ÿ˜• its weird ๐Ÿ˜•. UH-OH! TRASH? arnav loves picking on her doesn't he? ๐Ÿ˜† same old same old. And khushi is as fiery as ever, didn't she turn around and punch the tire ๐Ÿ˜† hahaha! that cracked me up!  SHES NAKED? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ woah! intense, in his shirt? ๐Ÿ˜† this is going to be interesting. Looks like Arnav can't afford en-suite showers anymore ๐Ÿ˜†. OMG IS HE GOING TO SEE HER NAKED? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hahaha! I think we are allowed to use pedo on I-F, but no, the guy isnt really a pedophile, you were close though ;)
Hahah! You are so good at predicting things!

Chapter 5 & 6:

he saw her! woop ti doo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ why I am happy is beyond me, but maybe it will begin the tension between the two ๐Ÿ˜† what am I saying there already is tension, it would bring more tension ๐Ÿ˜‰ the 's' tension that is. I can't say it the word is forbidden on I-F << hopefully that should help you figure it out!  Like JUSTIN BIBER GIRL FANS! ๐Ÿ˜† aww he finds her adorble! <3 that so cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And I can just imagine him in a suit ๐Ÿ˜ so hot!  I like rahul! <3 he seems like the easy go going kinda guys! thats a nice touch to the fic, considering Arnie is so full of hot steam ๐Ÿ˜† Aryan does not talk much does he? ๐Ÿ˜† They bet? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ they are drunk? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ falling in love? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG! I am squeeling Reya! you have no idea, I can't wait for this. Really. And Simran take your claws of my man! yes he is mine! stupid simran! kwack? hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

Hahah! Awww no one likes Simran. ๐Ÿ˜†
But yeah, Aryan doesn't talk much. He's kind of shy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 7 & 8:

Yes they are actually doing it! *squeels* now I am over over joyed! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ AWW SHE SLEPT ON HIM! that soo sweet, its like they are comfortable with each other without even realising it, but they will ๐Ÿ˜‰ and Arnav is already jealous! boy I am really really happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ really, wait Arnav why are you still in the shower? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ besharam! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ another shade of him eh? too many shades? the last line is jsut a killer ๐Ÿ˜† HE SAW HER FULLY NAKED NOW? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ SHITNESS! I would've died to shame! but been like its Arnav! ๐Ÿ˜† Family jewels eh? ๐Ÿ˜† isn't that funny! and he wants to show her the family jewels? isn't someone getting ahead of themselves? ๐Ÿ˜† He liked the slap? aww! well love/lust is in the airr! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yeah Aryan does not say much ๐Ÿฅฑ but thats okay. Rahul is enough ๐Ÿ˜† THE LAST DIALOGUE! OHMYGOD! HE DARED? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ thats soo cute! I don't know why I find it cute XD but its just the teasing? that is adorable, its like they are that comfortable with each other to actually tease like that! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you! Glad you liked it! :D :D

OKAY! I NEED TO GO EAT, but I will be back to comment on the rest of them! ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm baackk!

Chapter 9 & 10 & 11:

PERVERTS! they are both PERVERTS! ๐Ÿ˜† wait there is a scar? NOOO ITS THAT PEDO isn't it? stupid pedo...stupid stupid pedo! OOO someone has got mooves like jagger eh? loving it, there is an elegance to khushi as well as a fiery spirt which I love! who was Arnav talking to? ohh no! he seems stressed ๐Ÿ˜• oh well I'm sure Khushems will help him out! Ohmygod that raj guys is a peeerrrvveerrtt I would've kicked him in his family jewels! stupid ๐Ÿคฌ but ARNAV! oh Arnav why so protective? see a new shade! << I AM SOO RIGHHT! ๐Ÿ˜† but thats good? ๐Ÿ˜‰ and also they kiss! that is so cute ๐Ÿ˜ and hot! and its and and its just sooo yeah its hot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love it, but Arnav will probably think she has done it to provoke him? or anything else? just like the naked incidence ๐Ÿ˜• but thats so typical arnav :( OH WELL! can't wait to see the majnu-ness which may not be soon but i look forward to it,

it is the pedo, yes :)
Thank you sooo much for this lamba sa comment! It made my day!! <3
Please do pm me, I will give lamba lamba comments I promise ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Aashifa

Loved the update...started reading it two days earlier...now count me in as regular reader...loooved it
I don't know about Arnav and Khushi's brain but I sure do know that my brain is in a fuzzy fizz kind of a mood after reading this...
Woman what are you made up of ?? I mean has god just sent in you a mixture of writers or something ??You have made me mad !!And btw Im sooo sorry for  commenting late...Just got busy with school and stuff...And its very tiring..and when I open my PM dabba I get this ?!!
I love you sooo much Shreay for this kissing booth idea๐Ÿค—
And I love the fact that you're making them both play their bet game without even realising that they aredoing it...Its just so Arnav-Khushish...And seriously they all thought they would set up a kissing booth and get away with it ??When the person they are trying to hide from is the Arnav Singh Raizada.. Never...Im so glad Reihanna didnt even try a hand at the booth...I so love her...she's everything that Anjali isn't in a way...She doesnt go behind poojas for one !!
And Rahul...He knows how to blackmail people haan...And guess he had loadss of fun with this whole thing too...Aryan seems the quiet types..Probably a male version of Anjali who doesnt run to temples...
And the last kiss of Arnav-Khushi...it had me on fire...I was like OMG OMG I so wish we'd ever get something like this...if not a kiss on the lips atleast such a nice one on...*ahem ahem* clears gutter mind...Well it was amazing...
And I dont blame Khushi for saying that line...she was in a total frenzy-dizzy world...And she had to say something or she isnt the KKG so well...Lets just hope this line sends her somewhere good and Arnav doesnt try to become devilish just to hide from the repurcursions of the Kissing Booth thing...
Loved the update.,.And Im waiting for more

PS: Hope this long comment makes for the late one
๐Ÿ˜ฒ you replied? WOOT WOOT! cannot wait for the next chapter!