who else hates payal after today?? - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate her but I definately don't have any sympathy for her after today. I really felt bad for Mami who had high hopes thanks to Payal and she crushed them in an instant for people she did not know, what about Mami and her feelings? Whatever Mami does to her now she asked for it!
Originally posted by kalo_megh

i dont hate her because thats in her nature to give to others...but i would like it if she stood up for herself instead of crying...honestly its the crying that irritates me in indian drama because instead of crying man do something about ur problems!!

<3 Barun <3
Totally agree...when did woman become so weak that all they do is cry cry n cry...come on stand up take ur place, n im not saying be un respectful and be rude, just dont be a door mat plzzz...
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Hate is a strong word, I don't hate her but I definately don't have any sympathy for her after today. I really felt bad for Mami who had high hopes thanks to Payal and she crushed them in an instant for people she did not know, what about Mami and her feelings? Whatever Mami does to her now she asked for it!

So we are only suppose to help those we know? Are you suppose to give to those in need and mami's feeling being crushed over a contest is ridiculous. Sure she would be upset but I am sure it's something someone can get over compared to a family who may be so far deep in their financial problem that they are struggling to make ends meet. 5 lakhs is a lot of money, many people only make 5 thousand a month. 
She is the cry queen.ok she sacrificed for that other pair..good for her...but atleast khushi or she cud have made it clear to Nani..anjie or Akash..wat the!! really pathetic...and khushi acting along with ASR was really sad to see..but i know she needed to let it out..its ok!
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

i dont hate her for this that her nature...

but i dont get, why she didnt tell the family, instead of crying...
exactly... why the hell she was soo silent whn all were asking n opened her mouth when Khushi asked??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
O GOD she tested my patience way too much, and now i can't take it. Like seriously there was no need for being a bali ka bakra that too when her Saas is driving her nuts all the time! If u really wanted to help the other saas/bahu, just hand over the money after you win. Embarassing ur MIL, that too no one, Maami Ji, is just not acceptable. She deserves all the shit Mami gives her. She really annoyed me today and her tears really seem magarmuch ke aansooπŸ₯±
okay why didnt they show her face when the judges announced the other losers as the winning pair. like i was waiting for this moment, because she heard herself that heer and ranjha won, then surely she wud be surprised as how now there were different winners. 
like can she atleast redeem herself by atleast confronting kushi about why she lost for them, in front of arnav.
so far, nani, arnav, kushi and payal knw who the real winner is.. and only payal knws kushis reasoning... so PLEASE PAYAL go do something good!!!!
i actually felt bad for mamiji for once, lol i know she's mean and all but she really thought she could win this time with the help of payal..and she didnt even want to participate in the first place but payal dumbo was the one who convinced her that they could win??!!!!... and their relationship (daughter in law/mother in law) would have changed if they had won...but she acted really stupid..i wonder who wrote her scene πŸ˜² Edited by deszired - 11 years ago
More than her I hate the CVs...they are writing all this crap...How could they forget that viewers are not fool.. Its only a fancy dress competition and a 5 Lac prize for that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Tell me where do they have such competitions and I'll go there ...to top that the supposed to be winning pair was fumbling in the beginning of the act  and talking to each other in between...what crap!!!
and then showing payal as no brainer...didnt she even once think what will happen to her if she dares to screw up the act...I guess Mamiji is the only person who is true to herself...
Originally posted by pacsun

I hear Goopie is getting smarter these days ! So Payal doesnt get to share the award for the dumbest ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ugh !

Well in that case Payal takes the award for the dumbest female on Indian TV I guess!! W*F was she thinking compromising HER relationship with her MIL to help some unkown people who:

1. Might be lying through their teeth!

2.Had insulted Manorama in the past and laughed the loudest at her last time!

Also...

Payal KNEW how important winning this contest was for Manorama! SO how can she do this? Could she not have done her best and IF they DID win offer to give away the prize money to those people? IF Khushi and Arnav won, she could have done the same!What she did was STUPID and really misguided!

I felt sorry for Mami when she said, "The ONLY reason that I took part was because YOU gave me so much encouragement"! I felt TRULY bad for her at that moment! She trusted Payal and she sold her out! Her anger and hurt was justified!

I also think that CV's just screwed that whole "Fancy dress" thing up! It BIT big time! I mean, the rest of the performances other than the Gabbar and Anarkali SUCKED! The only other good act was Mami and or course ARHI!

It was torture to watch those other acts! The whole thing was God-AWFUL!😑

The ONLY good scene to come out of THAT mess:

Arnav comforting Payal and acting all "Brotherly" with her as a "Jethji" should! His behaviour PROVED that he now considers Payal one of HIS family and treats her with the same care he does the rest of his family! He is truly a loving guy when it comes to them and it was touching to see this! Especially since he is NOT a very demonstrative person!

BUT he comes through when you need him!

P.S. Totally random comment. After hearing that girl from the reality show sing "Chikeni Chameli" I realized the lyrics are QUITE vulgar! Nani seemed to like this song??
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago