Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pacsun

Gupta sisters are playing martyr !!

Payal - She deserves all the anger coming her way from Mami !

W*F ** doesnt she have enough on her plate without creating a totally unnecessary MU between her and Mami ? and all for an unknown stranger ? who is she ? Joan of Arc ??

I was soo mad. And I tryly felt bad for Mami and I think Payal not only let Mami down but Akash and the entire Raizada family.  It shows that Payal really is as dumb as she looks.

Hate the way these two girls are going around acting all heroic, suffering quietly for no good cause.

When they show scenarios like this, it really undermines IPK in a big way. At the end of the day people watch it for 20 min to enjoy some meaningful story. THrowing Arshi chemistry alone wont cut it. At this rate it is being overused and eventually will loose its edge, fanbase & TRP (check.)

You are very right about payla.  But you think this MU is bad wait till tomorrow when Anjali's "keep quiet please don't tell ASR"  causes another MU between khushi and ASR.  Hang on girls it going to be a rough ride...
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It is kind of sad that Payal has to take the brunt of this serial.  CVs have never bothered to develop her role positively. 
I like Payal and Deepali Pansare is actually quite an academically brilliant girl.  Unfortunately, she had to play a role which is totally daft and annoying.  
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like someone said she's as ,dumb as she looks. I mean why insult her MIL in front of evferyone?
Ended thumbnail
i support her, becuase i belive that her character would soo do this. payal will play an important role when the revelation of shyam comes. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Payal needs to open her mouth and SPEAK! She is acting like another "Gopi Bahu"! (Please dont think I watch that show, my aunt does so sometimes I HEAR about it!)

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never liked such dumb characters...
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont hate her; she's a bit stupid but i dont hate her x
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't hate her but Aaj osse family ka sath Dehnna  chayie Tha 
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. I think that if she was not going to perform, she should have told mami before. Because of her, mami made a fool of her self in front of everyone.
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

You are very right about payla.  But you think this MU is bad wait till tomorrow when Anjali's "keep quiet please don't tell ASR"  causes another MU between khushi and ASR.  Hang on girls it going to be a rough ride...

OH NO !!!! I want to throw something at the direction of the CV's 😡😡!! do u really think so ??!!! oh god how worse can this get ? next week IPK will be out of the top 10 at this rate !!😭😭