Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please stop crying - Page 3

Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: archanavm

first of all im not crying bcz of another MU,i knw it means the story is moving.at least we dnt hav 2 suffer the non sense comedy of last 2 weeks.all im worried abt is the show's quality.i mean i dnt knw how 2 express it.bt i thnk evrthng related 2 production is gng wrong.the sophistication and magic of the show i so luvd are long gone.datz wt makes me cry.i watched a few other shows 4 comparison.on those shows even if the story is not moving,they execute the current track convincingly.i mean even the jr artists perform well.i mean i dnt knw if u can understnd wt im trying 2 say.bcz im writing dis wid grt frustration.i jst feel dat wt ipkknd losing at the moment is itz soul,the conviction,and an effort from the part of the cv's to make it flawless.this is wt i feel

Dear, i get your point but is there any way you can let them know this? I'm serious lol the changes they need to make. (Change khushi's hairstyle lo)

IPKKND is losing because it attracts us lot, young generation but on the other hand people still like to watch typical old stories such as saas bahu. CV's are trying their best, we don't like seeing them two like this but since they got married we saw some great scenes between them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mid-night-sun thumbnail
your post is like an oasis in a dessert
Emerald- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanvi_124

I agree partially...CVZ shouldn't be bashed...Having said that, I'm not too happy with their work lately...I mean come on, you have to agree that today's episode was anything but good...it was filled with s much rubbish...

I understand that this is a serial and these things r important to be shown, but I think the CVZ are going OTT with all this extra stuff...We don't ask for much... We just wand a simple love story that is filled with intensity with a twist...

CVZ are the ones who promised to give us such a love story ad when we not get one, it's obvious that we I'll be left disappointed

Maybe it was a bad episode but we might know why it all took place later on. I mean sure they wouldn't just do something silly. LOL their love story isn't going to be simple, one of the most confusing and complicated love story in the history. The title says everything "is pyar ko kya naam doon" lol. I know we don't ask for much but i think they do it for the TRP. Since loads of people like to watch SAAS BAHU (god knows how many times im going to repeat that lol) they show mami and payal drama. But again we are unhappy. What we want is kinda impossible. We just want KHUSHI AND ARNAV.

I don't make threads here but its kinda getting silly now. Everything is done for a reason. If CV's listen to us this story will end in WEEKS! If they clear this MU now then they will bring another dirty twist.

Edited by zeeba60 - 12 years ago