Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok first i totally agree with u but ur being a bit harsh!
i mean i loved todays epi as i know that this is neccesery to move the damn story ahead!
i siriously dont hv any issues with the precap either as i know these all things are heading towards something really big !!!!!!!!!!!!
but its my own way of looking at the things!

but people r sad coz they r just too much attached to the show!
so just dont be harsh as ur point is valid and correct but way of saying it is just bit harsh!
no offence! ðŸ˜Š
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeeba60

I really don't want to upset anyone but i wonder how old you guys are? Why are you all crying and moaning like lil babies? Can someone just tell me what happened that made you so upset?

More misunderstanding? Well all this will make Arnav more frustrated and mad. Soon Khushi or Arnav will find out the truth. The more he annoys her, the more he will regret it later... Just remember that.

And why do some people have a go at the CV's after a bad episode? I mean on every lil issues, there is a thread against the CV's. A bit childish? Don't you think...?

Fair enough sometimes they make silly mistakes, but just ignore it. Its a daily soap. Gotta have all that. Whats the big deal? GROW UP!

Don't mind... just felt like saying it

Me too will say, don't take this drama so seriously; its after all a drama, a daily soap (they have to accommodate some lighter or silly stuff other than the main story in between) 
- ignore it when its not so great, and enjoy it when this unique story unfolds its wonderful moments so beautifully!!
- Salute to the makers of IPKKND for bringing to us such a heart touching story! 
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

ok first i totally agree with u but ur being a bit harsh!

i mean i loved todays epi as i know that this is neccesery to move the damn story ahead!
i siriously dont hv any issues with the precap either as i know these all things are heading towards something really big !!!!!!!!!!!!
but its my own way of looking at the things!

but people r sad coz they r just too much attached to the show!
so just dont be harsh as ur point is valid and correct but way of saying it is just bit harsh!
no offence!😊

Lol I'm sorry but I was kinda annoyed after reading some posts. As you can see this is my first post, I do normally visit though. I get your point but I love this show as much as they do. Crazy about them two as much as they are. It's just about understanding the episode and where its going. Its not fair on the CVS. They are trying their best but unfortunately people like SaaS bahu stuff more. It's not CVS fault that TRP is falling...all this leading towards the truth so we should just be calm. It's madness, seems like we want Khushi and arnav in every epi and full of rabba ves...well sadly it doesn't work like that .
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Not disagreeing with the sentiment expressed, but protest against highly judgmental tone. Also, growing up is overrated.

Aur growing up ke liye tau poori zindagi padi huyi hain.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched any show other than IPK for the last 5-6yrs, was never a serial watcher..made fun of my friends when they discussed serials. I am still amazed how I became addicted to IPK and IF😛
Ipk was different and main leads were hot😉 liked the concept and thought the quality of the serial is way better than others. But now i feel there is a drastic shift in script and feels kind a lost and pointless.
I am having a really hard time handling false falling rabba ve and slapstick comedy. I think a positive criticism will help in improving the quality of IPK whether its thru Facebook or forums. I also remember Sanaya saying in an interview, she likes IF and reads post when has time and sometimes what we say in the forum actually happens in  the serial, that means someone is keeping an eye on IF.
We r not cry babies or mindless Praisers, we want our original IPK back😕     
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ahhaha i love it!

It's like whenever we get a funny episode people are not happy and now that we got a little intense one where there's MU which would make them both blow up and probably let the truth out... isn't making people happy ðŸ˜³
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pashna

I have not watched any show other than IPK for the last 5-6yrs, was never a serial watcher..made fun of my friends when they discussed serials. I am still amazed how I became addicted to IPK and IF😛
Ipk was different and main leads were hot😉 liked the concept and thought the quality of the serial is way better than others. But now i feel there is a drastic shift in script and feels kind a lost and pointless.
I am having a really hard time handling false falling rabba ve and slapstick comedy. I think a positive criticism will help in improving the quality of IPK whether its thru Facebook or forums. I also remember Sanaya saying in an interview, she likes IF and reads post when has time and sometimes what we say in the forum actually happens in the serial, that means someone is keeping an eye on IF.
We r not cry babies or mindless Praisers, we want our original IPK back😕

Cry babies is just the title of the thread lol (i have changed that) I know what you mean. Positive comments will help but all the threads I read had nothing major tbh. I mean I'm sure the CVS know what they are doing, we shouldnt act like this since we don't know what exactly will happen. Well you know what it happens with every serial, they kinda get boring after some time I mean look at other serials I loved pratigya but now its boring. Same old story ...

Positive comments will help but we really need to think why are they doing this?
Edited by zeeba60 - 12 years ago
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha-remix

i get that u are thinking logically... 

but frankly.. the reason we are crying is  I DONT KNOW!!!

LOL

dunno what it is about this show.. or barun n sanaya as ASR n KHUSHI that makes them so so close to our hearts... and strikes a cord with everyone

even the smallest of the things.. invoke EXAGGERATED RESPONSES IN us!

i agree wid u,,,we are so much connected wid this show  that even a small thing pinches us so much,,,,,its our love for this show,,,that we bcm happy wid its happy moments and sad  wid the sad moments,,,,
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first of all im not crying bcz of another MU,i knw it means the story is moving.at least we dnt hav 2 suffer the non sense comedy of last 2 weeks.all im worried abt is the show's quality.i mean i dnt knw how 2 express it.bt i thnk evrthng related 2 production is gng wrong.the sophistication and magic of the show i so luvd are long gone.datz wt makes me cry.i watched a few other shows 4 comparison.on those shows even if the story is not moving,they execute the current track convincingly.i mean even the jr artists perform well.i mean i dnt knw if u can understnd wt im trying 2 say.bcz im writing dis wid grt frustration.i jst feel dat wt ipkknd losing at the moment is itz soul,the conviction,and an effort from the part of the cv's to make it flawless.this is wt i feel Edited by archanavm - 11 years ago
I agree partially...CVZ shouldn't be bashed...Having said that, I'm not too happy with their work lately...I mean come on, you have to agree that today's episode was anything but good...it was filled with s much rubbish...

I understand that this is a serial and these things r important to be shown, but I think the CVZ are going OTT with all this extra stuff...We don't ask for much... We just wand a simple love story that is filled with intensity with a twist...

CVZ are the ones who promised to give us such a love story ad when we not get one, it's obvious that we I'll be left disappointed
Edited by Tanvi_124 - 12 years ago