Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya I would like to see some good storyline and I am fed up of fake accidental rabba ve😕.
I really dont mind Shyam-Khushi scenes and rest of the characters also getting involved in the story..all I want is a good gripping script!!!!

Angad_Diwani thumbnail
that goes double ditto for me... 

K +S scenes are sickening and yet I luk forward to them coz they make Arnie boy cringe and make his blue blood boil... and that my dearies is a yummy sight on any given day ... matlab ASR bitten by the green eyed monster ... ahhh (sighs with relish) and oh... did I mention the glowering luks make sobti luk that much more hot... 

So CVs bring it on... and spare me the histrionics of payal and maaami. Even laxmi can hold my interest betr with her disappearing acts. That goatwaa I tell u... she's one smart animal, she sure  knows when to disappear when shes not needed!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Angad_Diwani - 12 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

that goes double ditto for me... 

K +S scenes are sickening and yet I luk forward to them coz they make Arnie boy cringe and make his blue blood boil... and that my dearies is a yummy sight on any given day ... matlab ASR bitten by the green eyed monster ... ahhh (sighs with relish) and oh... did I mention the glowering luks make sobti luk that much more hot... 

So CVs bring it on... and spare me the histrionics of payal and maaami. Even laxmi can hold my interest betr with her disappearing acts. That goatwaa I tell u... she's one smart animal, she sure  knows when to disappear when shes not needed!!!!!!!!!!

he he see how desperate we are... we are ready to take in shyam khushi scenes as well for the sake of story progression LOL